No announcement yet.

Can i salvage this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An update: so we ended up messaging. He said he would work w me and i did ask him where we were. He told me to tell him and I said i wantes us. He is willing to work w me and for me to give hin these couple of days for his trip. I havent contacted him since this convo and plan on seeing what happens now.

Comment

Originally posted by NewToLongDistance2016 View Post
      An update: so we ended up messaging. He said he would work w me and i did ask him where we were. He told me to tell him and I said i wantes us. He is willing to work w me and for me to give hin these couple of days for his trip. I havent contacted him since this convo and plan on seeing what happens now.
      Ok. So he asked what you wanted, and said no contact during his time with whoever he is with.
      Again, just curious, what does his family know about you? Does he live alone? Do you visit i him at his place?

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
        Ok. So he asked what you wanted, and said no contact during his time with whoever he is with.
        Again, just curious, what does his family know about you? Does he live alone? Do you visit i him at his place?
        I have met his parents he lives at home. He told me he would be willing to work w me, just for me to give him this trip. No specific request for no contact, but i feel its best. I have been travelling as well and im not big into travel, its been stressful, tiring and a long lonely plane ride. He never said not to contact the people he is w because i wouldnt anyways. Its hard not hearing from him in 2 days, but for the best, will give me a chance to heal and if it doesnt work out a little easier

Comment

Working...
        X