No announcement yet.

My relationship crumbled before my eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s been awhile and things haven’t gotten better for me honestly. I have clinical depression and I’m experiencing the worst pain I’ve ever felt. I’m trying though, trying to do better, love myself. It’s the hardest thing I’ve done and idk if I’m strong enough. I never thought I would be in this position.

Comment

Originally posted by Kareem View Post
      It’s been awhile and things haven’t gotten better for me honestly. I have clinical depression and I’m experiencing the worst pain I’ve ever felt. I’m trying though, trying to do better, love myself. It’s the hardest thing I’ve done and idk if I’m strong enough. I never thought I would be in this position.
      I'm sorry things have been hard for you. It's really rough when someone you love doesn't want you. Blocking her was a great step. It just takes time. What have you been doing to handle it lately?

Comment

I’ve tried just going about my life but everything is really difficult right now. I’ve been having shortcomings in other phases of my life and I’m starting to wonder if this is just how things are going to be for me. Seems like everything went downhill. I wish I was stronger and I could handle it but I just can’t right now

Comment

It's okay to not be able to handle everything going on. Life is like a rollercoaster. Sometimes everything really sucks, and sometimes everything is amazing. Most of the time, it's somewhere in between. I also think, you need to realize that you are worth so much more than someone who doesn't want you. What did she give you, that you cannot create in your own life? It might feel like someone makes you feel amazing, but those feelings are coming from inside you. She cannot give you happiness- she has told you this.

I think it would help you to look at your problems and see which ones you can control. There is a video I watch a lot when I'm going through some stuff. I can't ink it here because my account is new, but if you want to check it out, look up "The Ultimate Guide to Letting Go of Outcome, Relationships, and Emotions" on youtube.

idk, I hope this helps a bit. I'm going through something similar but much shorter in time.

Comment

Working...
          X