No announcement yet.

Sweet things your SO has done from a distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sent me a big beautiful bunch of white lilies in a ceramic vase just cause
    He also sent me some beautiful diamond earrings for my birthday, cause he felt bad for missing my birthday - first one in four years!

I sent him a showbag from the local fair with a heap of family guy stuff in it which he loves
    I sent him a care package with a nice fancy shirt and his favourite chocolates.
    Before he left, I packed him a box with a USB of photos for him to put in his digital photo frame, a webcam, an ipod with some songs on it, a mix CD, a digital photo keyring preloaded with photos, a stationery set... hmmm thats all I can think of...

Every week he mails me the job section from his local paper....
    When he left I packed him some food and drink for the drive down and the first couple of days before his furniture (microwave and frisge especially) showed up - canned soup, chips, juice, soft drink, crackers etc...

Comment

She sends me videos over oovoo, I send her eyejots at work she'll leave me voicemails, as do i during school.
      she sends me mail and vice versa. =]
      Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
      Starting Dating: 5.22.09
      Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
      Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
      Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

Once he sent me a package out of the blue and it made me soooo happy!
        He told me he was just going to send me his senior picture, but in the box there was also a letter from him and my favorite candies and a little plastic dolphin. Also he's good with computers, and once he made me a Flash "story book" about me being a princess and us falling in love, it was so sweet

Comment

He uses google earth to see where I am, where I go, to familiarize himself with where I am, and he will even text me if I'm having a bad day to tell me where the nearest Dunkin Donuts is!! LOL

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
          And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

He's sent me letters, he sent me a present on my birthday, he hasssss written me loads of poems.. they're sooooooooooooo so cute and sometimes he wakes up at 4-5 am (his time) just to talk to me before I go to college/work, I love that ♥ He also sends pictures of himself every now and then

He's probably done more sweet things but those are the ones I can think of right now

Comment

Originally posted by Dauntedpoet View Post
              He uses google earth to see where I am, where I go, to familiarize himself with where I am, and he will even text me if I'm having a bad day to tell me where the nearest Dunkin Donuts is!! LOL
              Nothing like donuts to fix a bad day lol

Comment

Well my SO does lots of sweet things but one of the most recent was last night. We were webcamming last night and I was getting a bit emotional (I sometimes get a bit overwhelmed by the longing feeling) and he sent me a text message to my phone even though we were talking on cam at the time. It read "Hey pretty girl. Smile, someone loves you!" and I thought it was very cute and sweet of him to do that (and it did actually make me smile). Now I have a sweet text message to read over all the time, whenever I'm feeling a bit down or such .

I really am such a lucky girl to have someone who puts effort into trying to cheer me up, even when it is like 5am his time, lol.

Comment

My boyfriend sent me a little black teddy bear, that well looks like a cat, and we still cant decide what exaclty it is. SOOO i call it my cat-bear; he sent that to me a couple weeks ago, and it was holding a personally written letter from my SO, it was nice just seeing his dedication to make his hand writting just perfect, he has extreme chicken scratch!!

Comment

I was born in the middle of the night and for years, my mom would come in my room & wake me up at the exact moment of my birth (or call me when I moved out of her house) and wish me a happy brthday before anyone else. She stopped doing it a few years ago, and I told my SO that I kind of missed it, so this year on my birthday he set his alarm to be up right before the time I was born and he sent me a happy birthday text at the right time so HE could be the first to wish me happy birthday before anyone else

Comment

He writes the most beautiful poems and sends them to me or puts them on the blogs here.

Comment

Since Luke works nights and I work and go to school during the day, Our time to get to talk to each other is limited. Usually, when I'm asleep, he'll send me sweet texts, calling me his love and such. He got me roses on Valentine's Day -he had them sent over from a local flower shop, which was so cute- and he even sends me his shirts so I can have a bit of him until we meet again. I still have his black bear that he sent to me in his first package to me.

Comment

He started counting the hours till we see each other again (2077) and text me the number and a (K) a couple times a day!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                          And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Working...
                          X