EX girlfriend showed up out of the blue> really confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
    She is doing this because you let her do this.
    Do you think she would respect me more if i just told her i'm tired of playing her games and blocked her?

Comment

Honestly, don't bother yourself worrying about it. That's a sign of immaturity on her part. In some odd way, it seems she wants you to be attached to her, while she pushes you away at the same time. But do not worry yourself about it. Everyone's wired differently, and some people just do things you may not ever understand. It's confusing, however that's your sign to move on. Consider it closure.

In my opinion, you should remove all contact & focus on yourself, and your future. Because situations like these will leave you drained and waste your time.

Comment

By the way, do you think she would respect me more if i just told her i'm tired of playing her games and blocked her?

Comment

I honestly wanna make her feel bad about the way she was treating me the last couple days. I want to message her something like: "Honestly, i'm actually glad you finally showed your true colours. No wonder you got no female friends and only get along with guys. You're just an attention whore and i think you understand it yourself". And then instantly block her. What do you think? Would that be too harsh?

Comment

That's not necessary. And it serves no purpose. If that's in your character, maybe she's playing revenge on something you did in the past. If it's not in your character, don't stoop to that level. Either way, it's unnecessarily causing drama..

Comment

Originally posted by VividMind9 View Post
              That's not necessary. And it serves no purpose. If that's in your character, maybe she's playing revenge on something you did in the past. If it's not in your character, don't stoop to that level. Either way, it's unnecessarily causing drama..
              She might be seeking revenge, yes. One of the reasons she dumped me 3 monthsa go was cause i kissed another girl in a club.

Comment

I guess the best reply is to move on and show her that she can no longer play with your feelings. Don't block her , unfriend her and don't respond to any messages she will send . It shows you are more mature than her and moving on with your life. I think it's stronger when you seem indifferent than when you seem angry and confronting her.

Comment

Originally posted by shypshnius View Post
                  Do you think she would respect me more if i just told her i'm tired of playing her games and blocked her?
                  I don't think she'll respect you. But why do you need her respect? Respect yourself. Do what is best for you. If you feel comfortable with her playing games with you, keep on messaging her. If you want peace, get rid of her. Simple.
                  Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

I honestly wanna make her feel bad about the way she was treating me the last couple days. I want to message her something like: "Honestly, i'm actually glad you finally showed your true colours. No wonder you got no female friends and only get along with guys. You're just an attention whore and i think you understand it yourself". And then instantly block her. What do you think? Would that be too harsh?
                    Why? For revenge, because she made you feel bad? Why don't you just close this chapter, get her out of your life and start your own life?

For the rest I fully agree with Vivid and Maria.
                    Last edited by erwin1973; January 28, 2018, 01:40 PM.
                    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Fuck it, just removed her from friends. Had enough of her games..

Comment

Honestly, it sounds like you're playing just as many games as she is. You're upset she dumped you because *you kissed a girl in a club*? In most books, that's flat-out cheating, and she has a right to end the relationship. You both are acting completely immaturely. Getting back at someone is a 5-year-old's behavior. Keep her blocked, grow up, and just move on.
                        And if you get into another relationship, don't cheat.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just read this and your other post. This is misogynistic and ridiculous behavior. Any man who needs to beat down a woman and call her a whore to feel good about himself has some serious issues. Would it make her respect you more? No. Not sure which backward upbringing you had, but news flash, doling out verbal abuse does not make you worthy of a woman's respect. I can't think of a single time being called a whore made me go gaga for that person. *rolls eyes*
                          In an unrelated related note, I get along with guys a lot better that girls just because girls are hard to make friends with, in my experience. Everyone is different socially. That does not make me an attention whore.
                          Last edited by autumn1790; January 28, 2018, 05:39 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X