No announcement yet.

2019 Official Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been separated for over 5 years. Married for just over 2 of that. haha. Our son is healthy and seems well. I am flying to visit them again next month. This time, I won't come back alone.
    First contact: March, 2014
    Official LDR: June, 2014
    Married since: August, 2017
    “有一种幸福就是每天睁开眼睛,就知道你在。” -Xinxin

Comment

Wow being married for 2 years and still being separated must be hard. Are you guys closing the distance this time?

I am fighting the insecurity that comes along with LDR but bf is amazing in calming me down so I keep my head up.
      We are “officially” together for 2 months now and planning on our next visit in February

Comment

New relationship but we are meeting for the first time in........101 days!!!! Super excited for that even with all the anxiety involved lol

Comment

Lovely idea of a roll call!

New member to this forum as my relationship with SO has become LDR due to his work- he serves the Royal Navy. We've been really lucky in the first two years of our coupledom that he was based on shore and easily able to keep in contact / visit. Although its been only the first month or so he's sea based for real, am finding it a bit difficult to adjust. I cannot just go and surprise visit him for weekends now.

We've been on holiday and weekends away in the past, also had conversations about our views on pets and kids etc. He's asked me to move in with him next August!
          xx

Comment

Working...
          X