Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special preparations before you see your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prep I don't think will be too difficult. I still have passport/plane ticket I'm working on. I'll be going in winter time, and the winters in Japan are about the same temperature as Missouri (it can get about 20 degrees below freezing here, and it stays at about freezing in Tokyo is what I'm told). It also doesn't really snow there, and ice is a concern here, so I'll be glad I won't have to worry about adjusting to that. I am a little freaked out about the time change, but I know that's not a big deal at all.

I'm currently growing OUT my hair a bit as opposed to cutting it. I'm very fickle with my hair, and like to make drastic changes. My hair is currently very short, and so I thought I'd grow it to a little above the shoulders as something new. My SO has never seen me with longer hair So I hope that will be a good surprise and it will grow enough in time!

Something that I've been trying to do personally for a while is drop a pant size. I have... ahem... a more pronounced booty, and along with being short it makes finding pants that fit properly reeeeeally difficult. And since it's a waist problem, for jeans and stuff it's complicated to tailor. Going to see David is great motivation for a procrastinator like me!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
      Oh man. Just speechless reading that. What a great sister you have though
      I'm very lucky to have her. Miss her terribly! We always say that if I was any cooler, I'd be her! Can't wait til she comes here for Christmas ^^;

Originally posted by loveonspeedial View Post
      I go and shave better then I usually do. Usually I just do touch ups and my calves andunder arms but when I know she's in town I'll shave my whole leg and everything else a lot better.
      Yes! This. I nearly never shave. Like, I can count the amount of times I shave or wax in a year on my fingers. But before visits, I made sure to make the effort. Obi is probably planning a trip to Mexico, just so when he comes back he can have a woman instead of a gorilla.

Originally posted by xMesmerize124 View Post
      I knew that when my bf came to visit me, i didn't want him to have to buy fast food or anything like that while he's visiting. So i told him he will always have a home-cooked meal while he is here. So my special preparation was to bush up on my Romanian cooking (or any cooking for that matter), and go food shopping to the max. I just wanted to prove to him that i can cook and that when we do get married he would have a wife that can help around in the kitchen :]
      Awe Good on you!
      I try to cook and keep a clean house. When Obi compliments me I say "Look, I'm useful! Keep me!"
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I always get new clothes!

Comment

I had to buy warm clothing too! From the tropics to Germany was a big temperature change! I did my hair straight too. And bought a lot of clothing that would accentuate my natural beauty! lol

Comment

I wonder what the biggest change in climate that someone's experienced on here...
            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

When I would go there I would make sure I was shaved well and what not, but I would make sure I had the necessary clothing needed, When he came to my house though I would clean extra extra well, buy him ice cream (ew) and make sure there were food and drinks he could easily heat while I was working.

Comment

Working...
              X