No announcement yet.

Periods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been getting super emotional around my period recently. It drives me CRAZY. Luckily for him, I try and steer clear of my SO during that time (even when we were at school together) for the 4 days when it's really bad. ( also because I feel like a cow during my period and i'm self-conscious about him seeing me)
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Originally posted by luna_banana View Post
      I'm really lucky haha, I don't have mood swings and I rarely get cramps. However, I always get really bad acne!!!!

I bet there's a lot of people here who are jealous of you right now
      In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
      Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
      Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
      My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Originally posted by luna_banana View Post
        I'm really lucky haha, I don't have mood swings and I rarely get cramps. However, I always get really bad acne!!!!
        Have you tried using skin caring products a week or 2 before your periods? That can make a big difference with acne...

Comment

I don't think I get mood swings when I'm on my period. At least not bad ones, guess I haven't paid enough attention to notice anything changing

Do get cramps though.. -.- They usually come and go for the first couple of days. Sometimes it hurts less, other times way more Get the occational backache too. Not nice

Comment

Working...
          X