Rekindling/Second chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thrwyhk View Post
    I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't sent this letter yet...

As I just got an email from him.

I am beyond stunned. He is single. And yes, he sounds for the most part, just like how I remembered him.
    How chilling?! Obviously in a good way! That's incredible and it sort of gives a new perspective on the universe and how it works! So happy and excited for you!!!
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Thankyou both! The email updated me on his life now, pains from the past, with a twinge of nostalgia about us two. There was no talk about current feelings (for me) and I am trying not to read into things. I am not sure yet how I will reply but my heart did a flip flop as I thought I’d never hear from him again!

Comment

He has reached out for a reason, maybe just to only catch up, maybe with hopes of more. Either way, its cool that he reached out to you. Just let conversation flow naturally You will know soon enough <3
        ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Posting from a new username as I couldn't recover my original account:

For anyone that is interested in an update more than 2 years later...

Written correspondence didn't really take off.

So I took a chance and flew to him, literally showed up on his doorstep.

And now, we are getting married!

I am so happy to have followed my heart...!!

Comment

I just read your thread, this is such a wholesome story :')
            All the best for living your life on the edge, you have a story to tell your grandchildren

Comment

OH my God! That's so amazing, it brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for you. What a fantastic story. Congratulations and enjoy a wonderful life together.

Comment

Thankyou both for your well wishes. Our friends and families are ecstatic, it is indeed a story I look forward to telling our grandkids one day!

Comment

Working...
                X