Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My long distance relationship with an introvert boyfriend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My long distance relationship with an introvert boyfriend!

Hey guys, I need your help, last year in 2019 I met a guy on Instagram in comments somewhere. We started talking, we introduced ourselves. Actually he is studying in the USA, raised in Sweden but we share the same nationality even though we were raised in different countries. He was so happy to meet me, we kept the connection between us. Sometimes when we spent days without talking, he said he missed me and of course I missed him too. This time came when we had to use whatsapp so we exchanged our contacts . He wasn't talking that much and when I asked him why he is ignorant , quiet somtimes, he said that he is not that kind of guy who talks that much and he confirmed to me that his personality is introvert, that is when I understood him well.
    As we continued talking as days go by, I felt attracted to him, and one day I told him that I have feelings for him.He said he is not ready for a relationship, and I said it's okay. One day he also told me that he is going to leave whatsapp for a while and I said may be I should tell him how I feel.
    I told him that I love him,not only that, I asked him what if I want to wait for you,and if so, what if I wait for you and never feel the same way about me.
    That's when he said he loved me but he wasn't sure of how I feel about him. That is how we found ourselves in a long distance relationship.

Now the problem is, I don't really know what to say, like I can text me " hello love,how are you? "And his answer would just be " hi, am good" just like that. I am always the one to start a conversation, and even so, he only respond with like 3 words only.
    At some point, I ask myself if he really loves me or if he said that to make me feel good.

Sometimes I ask myself what should I bring in a conversation or what to not bring in.
    Please,if you have been in a long distance relationship with an introvert. I want your help,because I love him and I don't care how millions miles away he is. I just loved him even before seeing his pictures! Help me dear friends.

I am not dating an introvert but maybe you can incorporate some games into the conversation to make it more interesting. You could do 21 questions to get to know each other better OR you could play truth or dare.
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Hey, thanks for a good idea. But these guys are soo quiet I don't know if I will be able to stay, you can't know what they think. But I pray to God just to be patient cz I do want him and I love home.

Comment

Another idea for you.

Instead of just asking how he is, why don't you send him "updates" several times during the day. Like a brief note about something you are doing. Where you went. What are your plans. What you are eating. Say good night when you go to bed, good morning when you wake up. I have never used Whatsapp, so I don't know if you can send pictures, but you might occasionally send a picture of something interesting that you see, or of yourself. And always stick an emoti at the end, like "hug-kiss-heart" (sorry, those are not available on here).

Comment

Thanks dear,that's really great, i think it will help me!thanks a lot

Comment

I know how you feel.

Comment

Working...
            X