1.5 years LDR and Currently on a break from each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.5 years LDR and Currently on a break from each other

I am currently on a break from the LDR relationship. She said that She no longer into the relationship as much as she was before. Sometime it became a routine task for her to contact me. Also, the uncertainty in the future made her feel pressure.

I am certainly still in love with her but due to the issues we facing, i don't know how we could deal with it. Therefore, i suggested we could take a break from each other so that we could have a clearer thought on it.

I don't want to see her being sad with the relationship, so if she decides to leave me or anything in the future, i will respect her decision and accept it.

However, in case it does not progress like that, i want to make it better. Is there anyone with similar situation could give me some advice?
    Last edited by Summer2020; September 12, 2020, 12:58 PM.

Practically all the members here on LFAD are in a similar situation. It seems the entire world is on hold because of this pandemic. So you will have lots of support and advice.

As for your particular situation, either the spark is still there or it isn't. I would give her some time. Maybe a week or two, and see if she contacts you. Or after a while you could text her and say you wanted to see how she was doing.

Comment

Thanks Jim.

Non of my friends is having LDR Relationship. I guess i need some soothing here. Anyway, hope that all the LDR couples could be happy here.

Comment

Hi Summer,

I am going throw the same situation.

Could you tell me some updates?

Best wishes,
        H

Comment

Working...
        X