Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxcazaxx View Post
    How is she doing OhioJim? Hope she is on the mend
    She is doing better. She has been saying that she is feeling really good.

i don't understand why they are still holding her in the hospital. Sometimes I think the hospitals there will hold someone as long as they can just to get more money. I have no proof of that, it is just a feeling.

Of course, I have more experience talking back to doctors than my SO does.

Comment

Glad to hear she's on the mend OhioJim.

Comment

It's been a while since I updated everyone.

My SO says she is doing great, but they are keeping her in the hospital for "monitoring". I don't know what they are monitoring for. My guess is that it could be her heart. At one time the doctor had mentioned "heart" to her, but since my SO does not have experience dealing with doctors like I do, I have no more information on that.

I do know that Covid can cause myocarditis, which can take anywhere from months to "never" to recover from. I just hope and pray that she can get well enough to come back. Even though she is at one of the best hospitals in the Philippines, I would feel more comfortable with her receiving care here in Ohio.

Anyway, she is stuck there for at least two weeks. They have had a surge in Covid cases and have implemented a strict lockdown until at least April 4.

Another problem is that she is supposed to be resting instead of using her laptop. So our communication is limited to a few sporadic and sparse text messages, as she has to sneak time when no one is watching. The hardest thing for me to deal with is not knowing what is going on!

Comment

Sorry to hear that she is basically stuck there OhioJim.. and its even worse that she inst allowed to use her laptop and stuff, I know that has to be hard! I hope she can be released soon <3
          ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

I hope she gets out quick OhioJim and back to the US. At least the Covid vaccines are rolling out quickly so hopefully this will mean you see her a lot sooner.

Comment

Working...
            X