X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical,I know what you mean . Hang in there

Comment

Originally posted by Jen72 View Post
      I read recently that some countries Are now making exceptions for peopla in our situation .its a whole movement . I wish id Kept the link now . .
      There's some mention of it here. It's an old article though:
      https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-...ption/12431716

Comment

Thanks DM, it is worth checking out for sure as if you meet the proper requirements then its a total go. It would be so nice if there was a ceremony online we could do so to validate our relationship . I think during Covid a lot of couples need that little extra reassurance . I think I read that in the state of New York they where allowing for online marriages to take place . Maybe the world needs an online marriage office . He he in the future perhaps . Nut off course safety first. Anyway thanks DM for the link

Comment

There are exceptions for people in our situations in Canada but from my understanding that if my fiance wanted to come here he (and his 2 kids) would have to test negative for COVID and then travel to a government facility and get tested again and they there at their expense and I read it can be stupid expensive and then isolate for x amount of days after and then we could have our visit and then he would go back to USA and I am not sure what they are doing so it would be super expensive and have to have alot of time off for the extended stay. And it would be similar for me coming back here and with the kind of work I am in it is not possible for me to take that amount of time off. I am glad tho that the option is there for others. Sadly just doesnt work for me. I hope that the more people are open about being in an LDR and there are groups like these for people in our situation it becomes easier and becomes more acceptable.

Comment

Hopefully soon every one will get the vacine and we can be together soon hang in there ❤️

Comment

Too long was my initial thought. But haven't actually seen him since November 2019 due to Covid. Never imagined at the time that this would happen x

Comment

Working...
              X