Deceased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slailie1 View Post
    im so sorry for your loss. remember shes always there in your heart no matter what.
    Thank you :cry:
    Last edited by Christophe516; October 19, 2021, 09:40 PM.

Comment

How are you Christophe?

Comment

Originally posted by xxcazaxx View Post
        How are you Christophe?
        Still brittle

Comment

She had Tardive Dyskinesia(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardive_dyskinesia) a common symptom of mental health medications. But, I still don't know the official cause yet. I miss her so much!!!
          Last edited by Christophe516; November 15, 2021, 10:03 PM.

Comment

I called her son's work and, left him a message. They did ask if, I wanted him to call me back. I told them, one or both of us. Could have an emotional breakdown. Talking about his mother on the phone. So, Contacting me via Facebook(Meta just doesn't work for me) would be better. I am not hoping for continued communications in the long-term. But, For closure, I need to know the cause.

Comment

Her son sent me a Friend request on Facebook. Which was an unexpected(and pleasant) surprise. He knows how much she meant to me.

Comment

that’s all so tough! </3 So sorry for ur loss. Msg me if u ever need someone to talk to

Comment

Originally posted by ollie View Post
                  that’s all so tough! </3 So sorry for ur loss. Msg me if u ever need someone to talk to
                  Thank you. On top of her death. I am having to cope with family members who are ignorant about, what to say, and what not to say, to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Christophe516 View Post

Thank you. On top of her death. I am having to cope with family members who are ignorant about, what to say, and what not to say, to me.
                    That’s the worst. I can relate to family saying ignorant things. For me it’s hurtful n often feels hopeless bc they just don’t get some things even after I try to explain how their words affect me… If it would help u can vent more about specifics. I can lend an ear!

Comment

Originally posted by Slailie1 View Post
                      im so sorry for your loss. remember shes always there in your heart no matter what.
                      Thank you

Comment

I had a Facebook chat with her son. He asked if I would like to see his mother's autopsy report, when it is released. I definitely said 'yes'. I do have my suspicions about what she potentially died from. But, I am preparing myself for the unexpected.

Comment

Working...
                        X