No announcement yet.

Feeling really sad lately...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 8 months, I'm not surprised you're having such a hard time. *big hugs*

If you can look into pda phones - if you can get good data package, you can keep IM chat up and use that to message each other. It'll run off data, not text, so you'll save money. I hope that helps.

It's surely the time apart. I know it. *hug again*

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
      I recall you said once you don't have anything to record with..? But you could do it with your phone or camera if you have one. There's always a way I'm sure
      Our school gave us MacBooks, so I will definitely do more videos. Because I do want to think more positively from now on. And I know that she loves seeing me on video, so...

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
        After 8 months, I'm not surprised you're having such a hard time. *big hugs*

If you can look into pda phones - if you can get good data package, you can keep IM chat up and use that to message each other. It'll run off data, not text, so you'll save money. I hope that helps.

It's surely the time apart. I know it. *hug again*
        Thank you very much for trying to help, Silviar. I might look into that since that would definitely help me to save a bit of money!

Comment

I know the pain you feel...all too well. I get this way like every month when its close to my cycle. I have been talking to Mark for 2 years now. It started with just emails and then went to phone calls..but 2 years! We have only been together for 10 months...but i haven't ever met Mark yet. I long so much to just be in his arms..i feel like i have waited my time! The pain you feel is horrible...i know, but just look forward to the time that she will be with you..and compared to what you have all ready endured..the 8 months...55 days is just around the corner!

Think about all the things that she does to make you feel grateful..and focus on those things. Focus on what she does that makes you happy. You can make it!

Comment

((((Hugs))))) MY SO doesn't text....but he does message me through facebook and it goes to my phone...so we "text" that way...can your facebook go to your phone...and you can message back and forth that way...just a thought.

Keep your eyes on the prize...55 days hon!!!
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Ah, autumn. It can be a tricky time of year. Especially when it's getting cooler and you want nothing in the world but be warmed up by the one you love. But! That time will come when you see each other in ~55 days! Though it'll be summer for NZ, yea? It might hurt, but sending videos will probably reassure her too. Good morning/Goodnight videos can be quick but still can brighten up your day and hers, too. You could also record little things during the day/normal activities so it's as if you're sharing together. Love letters too! You can even hand make a card or involve some DIY so it makes it extra special.

Keep your chin up, hun! It's difficult but (just to echo everyone else) focus on there's only ~55 days left! You've made it this far, right? If it helps you, you can ask her to send a shirt of hers so you can sleep with it at night (I used to do this and it helped me sleep better). Or even a small token so you can carry it with you always. I've been feeling very sad lately too and have been trying to occupy my time to keep my mind off of it, but at the end of the day, you can become acutely aware of how it's too cold without a body next to you. It can demotivate you and you feel a little helpless because you know the remedy, but can't have it yet. Patience is so trying sometimes. Just remember you both will be the stronger for it. LDR's are only for the courageous and those with a strong heart. Also remember that you can always come here and you'll always have support. Hang in there! <3

Comment

Originally posted by agentholli View Post
                I know the pain you feel...all too well. I get this way like every month when its close to my cycle. I have been talking to Mark for 2 years now. It started with just emails and then went to phone calls..but 2 years! We have only been together for 10 months...but i haven't ever met Mark yet. I long so much to just be in his arms..i feel like i have waited my time! The pain you feel is horrible...i know, but just look forward to the time that she will be with you..and compared to what you have all ready endured..the 8 months...55 days is just around the corner!

Think about all the things that she does to make you feel grateful..and focus on those things. Focus on what she does that makes you happy. You can make it!
                That must be horrible. I really hope that you two can finally meet one day! It's going to be amazing. Thank you for your supportive words, holli.

Comment

Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
                  ((((Hugs))))) MY SO doesn't text....but he does message me through facebook and it goes to my phone...so we "text" that way...can your facebook go to your phone...and you can message back and forth that way...just a thought.

Keep your eyes on the prize...55 days hon!!!
                  Thank you, Karringtyn.

I do have Facebook on my phone, but I don't have a special data plan. Which means... it costs quite a lot to use such applications. I really need to look into that. Like a plan or something cheaper for my phone!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsbubbles View Post
                    Ah, autumn. It can be a tricky time of year. Especially when it's getting cooler and you want nothing in the world but be warmed up by the one you love. But! That time will come when you see each other in ~55 days! Though it'll be summer for NZ, yea? It might hurt, but sending videos will probably reassure her too. Good morning/Goodnight videos can be quick but still can brighten up your day and hers, too. You could also record little things during the day/normal activities so it's as if you're sharing together. Love letters too! You can even hand make a card or involve some DIY so it makes it extra special.

Keep your chin up, hun! It's difficult but (just to echo everyone else) focus on there's only ~55 days left! You've made it this far, right? If it helps you, you can ask her to send a shirt of hers so you can sleep with it at night (I used to do this and it helped me sleep better). Or even a small token so you can carry it with you always. I've been feeling very sad lately too and have been trying to occupy my time to keep my mind off of it, but at the end of the day, you can become acutely aware of how it's too cold without a body next to you. It can demotivate you and you feel a little helpless because you know the remedy, but can't have it yet. Patience is so trying sometimes. Just remember you both will be the stronger for it. LDR's are only for the courageous and those with a strong heart. Also remember that you can always come here and you'll always have support. Hang in there! <3
                    Thank you so much for your nice words! Yes, I do want to think more positive from now on. It might be hard... but I want to try. Even though my best friend makes it hard by constantly saying how often she's able to meet her boyfriend and take him out for dinner and such. It just hurts. Gets me down a lot. But I will try to ignore all that and focus on my own relationship. Because I used to do audio recordings, but randomly stopped. Thinking how I would much rather see her or feel her. But I will change that. We have to make the best out of it...

Comment

Yes, yes and yes to ALL of this. I've been feeling the exact same way. Especially that whole "there's no reason to be sad, but I still am" kind of thing. I'm betting my SO and all of yours probably feel the same way to some extent. But yes, it's hard to deal with and it's totally understandable what you're going through.

Just remember: The end is in sight. You're entering the home stretch now. It's probably a good time to start thinking of all the stuff you'll do together. That's what I do when I get REALLY down.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsbubbles View Post
                        If it helps you, you can ask her to send a shirt of hers so you can sleep with it at night (I used to do this and it helped me sleep better).
                        This is actually something she did ask me to do and I've been trying to look for a top that I don't use so much that I can wear for a while and then send to her so it smells like me, and I'm trying to see if she can do the same back. I do really like the idea. Oh btw I'm Nani's SO.
                        Thanks for your comment!

Comment

Originally posted by BoogleBee View Post
                          This is actually something she did ask me to do and I've been trying to look for a top that I don't use so much that I can wear for a while and then send to her so it smells like me, and I'm trying to see if she can do the same back. I do really like the idea. Oh btw I'm Nani's SO.
                          Thanks for your comment!
                          You can also just leave a shirt here when you have to leave me again... that way you don't have to send it and you will have worn it.

Comment

you're not alone i've been really sad lately too

usually my SO and i plan our next trip right after the other, but we're having money issues right now and arn't sure when the next time we'll be able to see eachother is

i've been crying an extra amount lately, and i seem to be more upset then ever

even when we fight and i'm mad or annoyed with him, he's the only person i want to talk to, and want to be with, and it seems every little thing is getting to me lately, more than they should

i try and stay positive, and just think about how lucky i am that i have him in my life, and i know how much he cares about me, but it's still so hard
                            <3
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X