No announcement yet.

Warning your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have told him that I am SHY and might be quiet and nervous when we meet.....
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

what do you wish your SO had warned you about?
      So, my OCD makes me a picker. I pick at my skin and my eyebrows and my cuticles and it's still really hard for me not to pick at him.

Or is there anything that they wish you would've warned them about?

I don't know that I could have warned him about this but with some things old habits die hard and so in person I expect him to react to things the way my ex did and so I sometimes don't do them at all!

Oh! And I guess I didn't tell him about my clammy hands... He just found that out this weekend. *blushes furiously*

Comment

I'm with the shy people... I wish I would've known just how nervous I was going to be on our first visit! It even took me by surprise!
        In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
        Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
        Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
        My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Niecey View Post
          I have told him that I am SHY and might be quiet and nervous when we meet.....
          My SO gave me that warning as well, and I warned him I am a hugger!

as for the football... for 6 years all I heard was... "its not PROPER football" blah blah blah, then sky sports started giving free NFL weekends occasionally...... NOW he roots for anyone BUT the Patriots!! which is MY team!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
          And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Working...
          X