No announcement yet.

When can I say "I love you"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH MY GAWWWWWWD. i just told him. he completely tore my plan to shreds. i am so terrified. i am like shaking right now. how can something be so exciting and utterly frightening at the same time?! it does feel good having him know though... so far

Comment

oh wow did it just come out or were you planning to say it

Comment

it just came out! he brought up a group i had joined on facebook called 'take a hint silly i love you' (because i was sorta hoping he'd take a hint lol) and said 'so you did find somebody?' and i said 'i found you.'
        Last edited by redvelvet777; February 8, 2010, 04:14 AM.

Comment

awww thats so sweet
          haha i have joined many facebook groups in the hope that he would take a hint

Comment

Well now it's out there, saying it for the first time is always something you're exited and nervous about but in time it's gonna be easier to say and most importantly, DON'T STOP SAYING IT! When you love someone, let them know everyday

Comment

So exciting for you!! and I agree with Tanja...say it a lot know that its "out there"

Welcome to the beautiful world of those in lovE!!!!
              Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

Awwww. did he go all shy and smiled ?
                Damn. I miss first i love you's ... they are so much cuter and different and special! ;D

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Working...
                  X