No announcement yet.

November is around the corner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't celebrate thanks giving in the UK but I am seeing my SO in November to celebrate our one year together

Come on November hurry up!! Lol

Comment

I won't be seeing him for American Thanksgiving, which is a bummer, as our anniversary is the weekend before. I have my fingers crossed and my breath held for Christmas though.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

No idea when thanksgiving is and neither of us celebrate it anyway but.. I'll see her from Oct 24th-Nov 9th

Congrats on getting your(/his?) tickets sorted ^____^

Comment

Originally posted by dynomitegurl View Post
          Congrats to you both! You must be so excited!!!! I will be seeing my fiance in 2 weeks and he won't ever leave lol Have a great trip!
          Are you closing the distance for good? That's so great
          Congratulations!

Originally posted by 5000miles View Post
          YES!!! I'm going to be spending the week before Thanksgiving with him!! He, unfortunately, has to leave the day before Thanksgiving, but this is going to be the first time we meet! I'm so excited!! GAH!
          Yay first meeting! Hope it all goes perfectly and you'll have an amazing time together

Originally posted by sam View Post
          No idea when thanksgiving is and neither of us celebrate it anyway but.. I'll see her from Oct 24th-Nov 9th

It's October Sam! Less than 3 weeks now

Comment

Congrats on getting to see him!
            We had thought about seeing each other for Thanksgiving, but seeing as how my school doesn't give a long enough break for us to do so, we decided until Winter break to see each other.

Comment

Originally posted by XX, Lexi View Post
              Congrats on getting to see him!
              We had thought about seeing each other for Thanksgiving, but seeing as how my school doesn't give a long enough break for us to do so, we decided until Winter break to see each other.
              My SO and I had that problem during our Thanksgiving break back when we were in high school. Thankfully with how our schedules are in college, we are able to manage it now! But, hey! Winter break is long Hopefully you two have a nice long break together?
              I love winter break because I always get to see my SO for 2+ weeks or so! It's wonderful!

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                Originally posted by sam View Post

It's October Sam! Less than 3 weeks now

I think the title of the thread tells you it's in November babe

Sorry
                In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Ohh nice! We're still talking about it, but I might be flying up to NY for Thanksgiving, and then he come down here to MD for Christmas. Nothing is set yet though, but I hope I can do that. I miss him >_<

Comment

Working...
                  X