Now im really pissed!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Talent_2 View Post
    Just wanted to say if my SO spoke about me half as beautifully as you do about Denise i would be a very happy girl, she is very lucky to have you as you seem completely in love with her and extremely supportive

I can understand you wanting to give them a right ear full dont think anyone would blame you! but until they actually meet you they may not think of you as real, if that makes sense?

I hope they realise just how great their daughter is before they push her away completely.

How long til the wedding? Is there enough time to give them some space from Denise and you to meet them before it happens? Im sure they'd love you if they met you
    heh i do try, i tell Denise that i dont think i show her how much i love her enough and she always tells me "honey i can feel and see how much you love me all the time!" i just wish they could see that, wedding is about 5 months away

Comment

they didnt call her today which was a good thing, im hoping they dont for awhile and she can be happy again, because when we were planning our wedding she got the giggles with the mere mention of it and she hasent been like that since they gave her a hard time, i told her the next time they call her to stand up for herself and tell them to stop trying to control her life, she's afraid she'll lose them completely if she says that to them which made her cry again *Sighs* i hoping she does do that because i dont want them butting into our lives when we do get married!

Comment

(((((((Hugs))))))))
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
        X