No announcement yet.

Nervous about telling people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have problem telling others too about my relationship. Even the offline relationship before this. Only a very very close friends of mine will know. For my SO i didn't tell anyone too. But my SO is so open, he tells his family and introduced me on facebook even on the first day we are dating. He is so proud about it. I dont really believe in True love until i meet my SO. Im afraid and shy to tell my family and friends about him. And when my SO wanted to put a relationship status on facebook, it took me awhile to accept it. Coz i dont know what people will say about LDR. Once i accepted the relationship request my sisters and a lot of my friends asked me about it. Most of them giving me negative feedback. I don't really care about what my friends say, but i care what my family say. They didnt approved it.

I tell my SO, and my SO keeps asking me to let him talk with my family on cam. My family dont believe in LDR. Its never happens in any of our generation. It took awhile for me to build my family especially my parents to trust that My SO and i is true. They dont believe it until they meet him in person. On his first day here (its night already), my parents keeps calling me and be mad and ask me to go home. On the second day, i bring him to meet my mum and sister (my dad is working so unable to meet him that day). That night only my dad keeps calling me asking me to be home, my mum approved it already.lol. On the third day, i bring him to meet my whole family including my dad.. He gets along sooo well with my family. and that night my whole family approve us. And they didnt mad and allow me staying with him at the hotel for the rest of his trip.

So my opinion here is, dont really care about what other people will say. but if you care about what your family say, tell them. slowly they will accept it. You have to take the bullet if they say things that will let you down. Just stay strong, thats what i did.

Comment

Working...
    X