oh well....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh well....

Today my SO got a certified letter and I got excited thinking maybe his ex had finally filled divorce papers.

Turned out to be the bank threatening foreclosure over $3.17. Yes you read that right. So tomorrow we get to go embarrass the bank... and maybe I can take some of my frustration out on them.

*sigh*
    Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
    Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
    Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
    Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
    Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

That's just nuts!

Comment

LOL ... $3.17 That's funny ..... much better that any kind of bill I've ever gotten

Comment

I know right? What is really crazy is that it's not past due. The June payment is just now coming due. Freaky little small town banks and clerks that don't have a clue.. gah. I use USAA and love it

~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by LeilaniJoi View Post
          I know right? What is really crazy is that it's not past due. The June payment is just now coming due. Freaky little small town banks and clerks that don't have a clue.. gah. I use USAA and love it
          We have USAA, too (SO convinced me to switch). It's great!

And that visit to the bank sounds like it will be a hoot!

Comment

It was! We paid that ridiculous little amount and they tried to say we were a month behind. My SO was like " they are going to make me go in the lobby". As he had just woke up they were playing with fire. Thought his Native American was going to come out and we would see a rare Slapaho warrior emerge o.O

They finally admitted their mistake and acknowledged we were current on the mortgage.

That is the dumbest bank I've ever dealt with.

~~~~~~

Comment

Ugh - stupid banks...I got a collection call one time on an old loan over $0.37 - seriously. When I spoke to the collections girl I was like, um, this is a waste of YOUR time and mine over this little amount. She tried to tell me it was still past due but it was of course, a bank error.

Comment

Well on the up side he wound up putting me on his bank account O.O something he never did with his soon to be ex wife xD

~~~~~~

Comment

Those banks really leave you wondering sometimes. Glad it's all sorted

Comment

did you know that Mom was harassed once by her credit card company because she owed 1 cent? I swear whomever generates these bills doesn't look at the amount owed, just the fact that an amount is owed.

Comment

Banks suck. Credit unions are the way to go

Met: November 19, 2010
                      Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
                      Made it official: April 29, 2011
                      Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
                      Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
                      Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
                      K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
                      Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
                      Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

When I changed phone companies for my mobile (cell) phone, I got a cheque in the mail for 5c. I kid you not. The amount of money it would've cost to generate the cheque, have it authorised, placed in an envelope and POSTED was worth farm more than it's face value.

Comment

Working...
                        X