So, he'd like a few pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, he'd like a few pics...

I hope this isn't too adult for this section (funny to say in a 30+ section!), but I'm kinda of looking for a more mature take.

My shy, conservative boyfriend has finally asked for some naughty pics Took him long enough.... Anyway, posting here because I'm so completely excited to do this for him, and although my confidence and self-esteem are in pretty good shape, we all understand how our bodies aren't exactly the same as they once were So I'm curious more about how to do this in a flattering way, not fake, just putting myself in my best light. My boobs will never look as great as they did, my tummy will never see a belly-bearing shirt again, etc. But, he loves me and my less-than-perfect body, so I want to make them as, uhhhh, "useful" as possible. Any ideas for me, ladies? Poses, any editing tricks, lighting, whatever you've got, I'd love to hear 'em, please!

(Anyone can answer, of course. I appreciate everyone's input, it's just that I know that the over 30's understand what I mean a little better )
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Though it might be dependent on your figure, one thing I learned is that it's important to work your angles! For example, I have an hourglass figure, so I learned in pictures, I could hide any extra weight by snapping pictures where I was on my side and from the front (I have one where I'm on my side, with a soft blanket draped around most of my body, with a little bit of thigh showing and a bit of boob/bra, but even without the blanket, taking the picture from the front reduced it looking like I had anything extra on me). I could take pictures lying down, but with either a leg raised or my body slightly shifted so that my waist was more defined. I would honestly spend some time in a mirror prior to taking the pictures. Try different poses, see what you look like lifting your arms, your legs, putting one leg/arm in front of the other leg/arm, etc.; that way, you can see what different poses and positions do to the angles of your body while standing and then work them out either while laying down or standing and taking pictures with the self-timer.

Once you find the angles, I would honestly work with as natural a light as possible. Maybe it's me, but I'd rather work with the angles than try and figure out lighting tips etc. in addition, especially since shadows add an entirely different element, though by all means, experiment if you like! I would still suggest doing it in a mirror, though, at least getting a mental picture for what might work and what definitely won't.

The other thing I can recommend is playing a sexy soundtrack in the background. It sounds silly, but playing sexy music can really help you get into character, and I found I more naturally struck flattering poses when in the element and feeling sexy (due to the "mood music") than when I tried with nothing playing on my laptop.
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
    to be continued...

Comment

are you going for totally nude? How about pics in some naughty little outfits? those can be very sexy too and nowadays they def make some that are very flattering.....If going totally nude, do you have a dimmer switch anywhere in the house? If not those can actually be easily installed using a regular light switch plate, and use candle light.....

and just remember...if for some horrible reason you two break up, you have to be able to live with whatever pics you make and the possibility of them being umm shared......just my word of caution.

Comment

Well if your internet connection is good, same with your SO's, you could try over skype. I know with my SO, who after two kids is a little self-conscious, we started to get a little naughty over skype. The video quality can get pretty good and the pictures taken turned out pretty good. Not as high quality as with our digital cameras but it was more than good enough for a sexy little fun. We now each have a growing folder of our fun times that gave inspiration for our private photo shoots for one another. I know that we're both not old enough (29) to be in this sub-forum, but it worked for us.

From a guy's point of view on this, any picture sent to us is always "useful" and we love em all. At least it's like that for me.

just my two cents

-R

Comment

It was easier for me to initially take a lot of shots in various poses from the neck down.. without my head in the shot. For me it was easier to be objective when trying to figure out how my body looked its best. Some of the best shots I had were ones taken from my viewpoint. (looking down my body while laying in bed, or down my cleavage just showing a leg ) Once I had some poses I was okay with.. I took them again with my head in them. He loved the ones with lingerie, and I don't wear it at all, but I rocked it in the photo's. Go figure.

Have fun!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
          And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
            Though it might be dependent on your figure, one thing I learned is that it's important to work your angles! For example, I have an hourglass figure, so I learned in pictures, I could hide any extra weight by snapping pictures where I was on my side and from the front (I have one where I'm on my side, with a soft blanket draped around most of my body, with a little bit of thigh showing and a bit of boob/bra, but even without the blanket, taking the picture from the front reduced it looking like I had anything extra on me). I could take pictures lying down, but with either a leg raised or my body slightly shifted so that my waist was more defined. I would honestly spend some time in a mirror prior to taking the pictures. Try different poses, see what you look like lifting your arms, your legs, putting one leg/arm in front of the other leg/arm, etc.; that way, you can see what different poses and positions do to the angles of your body while standing and then work them out either while laying down or standing and taking pictures with the self-timer.

Once you find the angles, I would honestly work with as natural a light as possible. Maybe it's me, but I'd rather work with the angles than try and figure out lighting tips etc. in addition, especially since shadows add an entirely different element, though by all means, experiment if you like! I would still suggest doing it in a mirror, though, at least getting a mental picture for what might work and what definitely won't.

The other thing I can recommend is playing a sexy soundtrack in the background. It sounds silly, but playing sexy music can really help you get into character, and I found I more naturally struck flattering poses when in the element and feeling sexy (due to the "mood music") than when I tried with nothing playing on my laptop.
            Hmmm...good thoughts, I didn't think of the mirror. I like the music, too. Definitely gonna use those! Thanks, Eclaire!

Originally posted by Snowlilly View Post
            are you going for totally nude? How about pics in some naughty little outfits? those can be very sexy too and nowadays they def make some that are very flattering.....If going totally nude, do you have a dimmer switch anywhere in the house? If not those can actually be easily installed using a regular light switch plate, and use candle light.....

and just remember...if for some horrible reason you two break up, you have to be able to live with whatever pics you make and the possibility of them being umm shared......just my word of caution.
            I'm not going completely nude at first, just a few peeks until it feels more natural. That's for the word of caution though, we're both in IT, and very aware of the possible consequences, which is why it's taken three years for him to ask Fortunately, he's as decent of a man as it gets, and I'll be getting some back in return.
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Dauntedpoet View Post
              It was easier for me to initially take a lot of shots in various poses from the neck down.. without my head in the shot. For me it was easier to be objective when trying to figure out how my body looked its best. Some of the best shots I had were ones taken from my viewpoint. (looking down my body while laying in bed, or down my cleavage just showing a leg ) Once I had some poses I was okay with.. I took them again with my head in them. He loved the ones with lingerie, and I don't wear it at all, but I rocked it in the photo's. Go figure.

Have fun!
              Oh, I like that idea of the bodyshot from the viewpoint angle. It'll suck in all the parts that desperately need it

Originally posted by Rook View Post
              Well if your internet connection is good, same with your SO's, you could try over skype. I know with my SO, who after two kids is a little self-conscious, we started to get a little naughty over skype. The video quality can get pretty good and the pictures taken turned out pretty good. Not as high quality as with our digital cameras but it was more than good enough for a sexy little fun. We now each have a growing folder of our fun times that gave inspiration for our private photo shoots for one another. I know that we're both not old enough (29) to be in this sub-forum, but it worked for us.

From a guy's point of view on this, any picture sent to us is always "useful" and we love em all. At least it's like that for me.

just my two cents

-R

Thanks, Rook! Always very good to have a guy's opinion, we never get enough of those here I'm hoping to eventually convince him to have some Skype fun, both of our connections are excellent, hah.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
                Thanks, Rook!
                Not a problem, all she did was ask if I was alone and had some time. When I said yes, she told me she had to go grab a drink. When she came back, she was wearing nothing but a robe... an open robe. After my jaw returned from the floor and I was able to form words again, it was one fun time. The first of many.

Comment

Perhaps you know which parts in your body your SO likes. For example, you can try to highlight your or your SO's favorite parts in your body. Also it might be good to take a see-through lingerie which hides some you don't like and makes your looking sexy. Things which "could be nearly seen but actually not seen" may be usefull like a long slit in the skirt.

Comment

My guy's favorite pic I sent him was of me in a tank top and tight yoga-type pants. I took it with my webcam, bent forward. I never thought that would be his favorite photo, but the way my curves are shown off in it really got to him. In many ways, it's the intent behind the photo and the look on your face that will get him going. He knows what's underneath- so you really don't need to show much to give the impression of sex.

I also took more risque photos using my webcam and a delay. It was easier for me to see what the photo was going to look like that way, and then I went back and made adjustments after reviewing the photos I had taken. A mirror was also really useful for that.

Good luck and have fun!

Comment

I second highlighting the specific body parts - I've definitely got areas I don't want to show off, but one of his favorite pictures was one where I took a picture of a new necklace I had just bought, hung strategically over my barely covered boobs Just a boob shot and there was a very positive reaction!

Comment

I second the mirror idea. Take some test shots first and figure out which angle is the best for each picture/pose. Once YOU'RE happy with the pictures your SO will definitely love them!

Comment

Im definitely taking notes... thanks ladies and guy! I might only be in my 20s (another hijacker.... sorry!) but we all have our hang ups!

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                            I second the mirror idea. Take some test shots first and figure out which angle is the best for each picture/pose. Once YOU'RE happy with the pictures your SO will definitely love them!
                            exactly wat i do! jaja
                            and my SO n i send these kind of pics when need it lol
                            even though im not totally self confident with my body i still take pics like that, he LOVES them a lot

Comment

Thanks awesome people! I took a few the other night, and he was one happy boy It was much less intimidating than I thought, and now I've got some great ideas and lots of plans. This is going to be fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X