Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Countdown - How long till you see your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

32 days left before I see my baby can't wait we will be locked in our room the entire visit lol

Comment

Supposedly 13 days... we might postphone it an extra week though, since I am moving.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

81 LONG and agonizing days. We're taking a cruise for his birthday!

Comment

Awwww I know you can't wait I have 27 days can't wait it will be our first time together

Comment

OMG!!! HOW EXCITING! The first meeting for me was absolutely amazing!! I am very happy happy for you! 27 days? Is that Valentines Day? or close to it? Well the awesome thing is that you can make any day or everyday Valentines Day!

Comment

We first met in high school that 30 years ago never looked at him as a potential boyfriend he was just a classmate. We will meet like strangers. We were friends on Facebook and just started talking so here we are in mad crazy love with chemistry that wakes me at night. I can't wait to actually see him. We were friends since 2009 on facebook and started talking romantically September last year. I never imagined we would mean so much to each other.

Comment

Now I have 14 days to wait it will be our first time seeing each other since high school class of 80 lol

Comment

9 days now can't wait

Comment

Sadly no dates yet. I'm happy for all of you who get to see your so so soon.

Comment

Thank you if ever need to chat private you can inbox me. I know I need encouragement a lot. I know I will be sad when I leave but plan to set another visit up.

Comment

16 days 7 hours and 30 minutes... I'm not counting or anything!

Comment

3 Days!!

I couldn't wait any longer. This is the longest that we have been apart since we have been together and we are both dying. I was going to just wait until he moves down at the end of the month until i see him again, but i miss my baby wayy too much. We need each other... Especially with the extreme stress that we both have been dealing with at our individual jobs.
                          Last edited by Guevanak81; March 6, 2015, 05:31 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi all my next visit is in 16 weeks and 2 days. It can't get here any sooner can it? Can I just skip the next 3 months please?
                            Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
                            All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Twenty -two days....I miss him

Comment

FOUR DAYS! -squee-

Met online: 04.19.14
                                Became a couple: 04.23.14
                                First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
                                Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
                                Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
                                Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
                                CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Working...
                                X