Aaaaccckkk!! I hit send....*gulp*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
    Just a though but I think he by hinting about more trips to come is saying he is interested(?).
    I haven't got a "love you" out of my guy (even though I've said it, or well not said it but written it) all I get is "I like you a lot" and "you make me happy".
    But I think actions speak louder than words and I'll rather have the actions

Could it be that he is perhaps a bit timidated by the fact that you have a family etc and wants to take things slow?
    I wanted to post something like this. Scott and I communicate in in jokes and self-deprecation and things like that. He would send me an email like that and I would read into it that he is saying he is interested and then if I confronted him directly, he would agree. As the above poster as said, I also get a lot of "I like you a lot" and "I truly think you're the only person I know looking out for me" and "you make me laugh/smile/happy". The only time he's been semi serious is when we were talking about him moving here and getting married and then I got "I want to move there so we can be together and begin the next chapter of our lives together" and even that was followed by a joke. So, I know that while he may not come out and say "I love you, marry me and have my babies" he IS interested.

Long reply short, I think maybe his email was his way of saying he was interested and you should either go out there and have a serious convo in person, or ask him directly on email/skype/phone and see if you can have the convo then. Either way, the conversation needs to happen.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes
    Joey & Scott
    Met: April 2002
    Lost Contact: August 2002
    Reconnected: April 2010
    Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
    X