I got the tickets!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the tickets!!

I got my train tickets for the trip to see Nolan!!! It feels amazing to finally PHYSICALLY have the tickets! It's finally happening... and I'm going to meet this boy. I am so, very very excited!! :

Something funny about the tickets:

Yes, I put a smiley face over my last name I don't want everyone knowing it!!
    Anywho... I am showing the picture because of my first name. It's spelled wrong. hahaha My first name is AliSha! NOT AliCha. I told them this before they ordered the tickets. And they were going to re-do the tickets when I told them about my name being spelled wrong, but then said it should be okay because it's only one letter off. It makes me laugh...

I plan on putting this in a scrap book or something. haha so I found it amusing. PLUS, nobody ever gets my name right anyway! So it made it about 345643 times funnier.
    [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

sounds great!! have a good time!! ^__^

Comment

Wahey, how exciting! Nothing like seeing your SO for the very first time, I hope you have a wonderful time

Comment

So exciting! I love riding the train, so I hope you enjoy the trip.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Thanks guys ^_^ sooo excited !
          [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

I know exactly how you feel, when I saw Amanda for the first time, my heart started pounding, my knees were shaking, I was soooo nervous. But as soon as I picked her up, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her for the first time, I knew I was where I belonged have a great time
            My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

That's awesome, I'm so excited for you!
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

You must be bursting with excitement! have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by mynameiseric View Post
                  I know exactly how you feel, when I saw Amanda for the first time, my heart started pounding, my knees were shaking, I was soooo nervous. But as soon as I picked her up, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her for the first time, I knew I was where I belonged have a great time

awww, that's so cute I can't wait for that!!

Comment

Have a fun, safe trip, and take LOTS of pictures. You'll be glad you did, trust me. ^^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Ooooh, I plan on taking lots of pictures. I will have TONS when I get back

Comment

Yay! Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Congrats and enjoy the trip to see your guy =3

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Yay congrats Have an awesome time!!

Comment

YAY!!! That's so exciting!

I can't wait to hear all about it once you've seen him!
                              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Working...
                              X