Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*shakes the clock* Come on, sweetheart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
    No plans yet on sites. I've a feeling this weekend will be, ah, mostly inside. *blush*

Next weekend, though, we're going to the KC Ren Faire and he meeting my mom/stepdad. And then we're going out to DC for Thanksgiving. I really want to go to the Rally to Restore Sanity on the 30th, but I don't think I'll be able to afford to go, unfortunately.

Other than that? The usual Botanical Gardens/Zoo/Museum triage.
    I'm sooo excited for you!

Just wanted to let you know that the last day of KC Ren Fest is Monday, Oct. 11. But the weather should be great for just exploring the city next weekend.

And I LOVE the St. louis zoo/botanical garden/museum combo. What's best is that it's all free!

Comment

OMG! That is wonderful news! I can't wait for you!

Comment

Yay 2 months is awesome! I am sure ya'll will have lots of fun

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Rach321 View Post
          I'm sooo excited for you!

Just wanted to let you know that the last day of KC Ren Fest is Monday, Oct. 11. But the weather should be great for just exploring the city next weekend.

And I LOVE the St. louis zoo/botanical garden/museum combo. What's best is that it's all free!
          Thanks, Rach. I'm not trying to be argumentative, but the KC's site say's it's through the 17th. Is that a typo then on their website? https://www.kcrenfest.com/generalinfo.html I say that because I'd hate ot be misinformed on their own site. Poopfaces. D:

We're also going there because that's where my mom lives, so it's more about meeting the family... but I thought I'd give him an excuse to enjoy some bodice ripping.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by lisaar910 View Post
            That's so exciting!! I know Will's 3 1/2 hour flight to see me doesn't even compare to your SO's international flight, but I always hate it when he's on a plane because I can't talk to him at all. It's so so so worth it in the end though!
            I know exactly what you mean. I'm sitting here watching his flight on Flighttracker, wishing they had an updater that shows where they're at, and checking like, every half hour ot see if he's on time. XD

Comment

two months, that's fantastic! no wonder you're shaking that poor clock so vigoriously!

Comment

Oh! I hope I'm wrong! I live nearby, and so I've been hearing on the radio that it goes from Labor Day weekend-Columbus Day weekend (which is this weekend). But maybe they just meant that they are open on the Mondays of those holidays? I would go by the website... can't imagine it could possibly be wrong.

I went a couple of weeks ago- So much fun! Wish I would have had a costume to wear. Next time I go, there will definitely be a bodice involved.

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
                Thanks, Rach. I'm not trying to be argumentative, but the KC's site say's it's through the 17th. Is that a typo then on their website? https://www.kcrenfest.com/generalinfo.html I say that because I'd hate ot be misinformed on their own site. Poopfaces. D:

We're also going there because that's where my mom lives, so it's more about meeting the family... but I thought I'd give him an excuse to enjoy some bodice ripping.

Comment

The last bit of waiting is always brutal. Ahhhh. Have a great time!

Comment

Aw yay, two months, so jealous Hope you have a loooooooovely time together

Comment

Oh I remember how you posted a blog on how his mom finally approved that he can come over!!
                      And look only one more day!! ^___^
                      I hope the day will pass by super fast so you can hold him tight and snuggle him to death haha ok maybe not that much xD
                      Have fun you two!! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Rach321 View Post
                        Oh! I hope I'm wrong! I live nearby, and so I've been hearing on the radio that it goes from Labor Day weekend-Columbus Day weekend (which is this weekend). But maybe they just meant that they are open on the Mondays of those holidays? I would go by the website... can't imagine it could possibly be wrong.

I went a couple of weeks ago- So much fun! Wish I would have had a costume to wear. Next time I go, there will definitely be a bodice involved.
                        I wish you could have seen it in prior years - it was better than this year, they've had a lto of turnover from their top actors due to management issues, but I hear this year is pretty decent. Sometime we should meet and perhaps go together.

St. Louis's Ren Faire is in May! *whistles innocently*

Comment

thank you, everyone, hanging out on LFAD is helping my time go by faster, too. XD

Comment

Wow two months!! thats so exciting! i hope you have an amazing visit and i hope his travelling goes smoothly!

Im so jealous would love 2 months with my SO.

Have the time of your life and make the most of every second together

If your jittery waiting for him imagine how he feels stuck on a boring long plane ride lol

Comment

Congrats! My first meet with my SO was three months living with him so I can understand your excitement. I was kind of glad I was the one flying because I was on a plane distracted for the last 2 days of waiting I'm sure your next two months will be amazing!

Comment

I wish you could have seen it in prior years - it was better than this year, they've had a lto of turnover from their top actors due to management issues, but I hear this year is pretty decent. Sometime we should meet and perhaps go together.

St. Louis's Ren Faire is in May! *whistles innocently*
                                I didn't realize that! It was fun- we saw some great acts. If you can see the act "Musical Blades" I recommend it. It's fun Pirate-themed music and comedy act. We went to the joust for about 5 minutes, but it was pretty awful, to be honest.

Would love to meet up with you to check out the St. Louis one!

How much time is left???? Must be getting close huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X