No announcement yet.

More difficult after you've met?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does happen. You get so used being with one another, even if it's only for a few days, that after you return home you have to get back to 'normal'. It's hard to adjust to the distance. But the fighting is normal, just try to get through it. Best of luck!

Comment

I know exactly how you feel....her and I have problems and argue more then we should. But if you have strong communication and faith, it'll work out. It's not abnormal or anything to argue, especially with the distance. Just know you're not alone and you DO have people that know where you're coming from
      My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

Originally posted by lisaar910 View Post
        *Hugs* I'm sorry! I hope it gets better. Try to stay busy so you're not miserable all weekend. I'm sure you'll work it out on Monday. We all go through the bad times, but it's worth it when we get to have the good times.
        *hugs back* Thank you (and everyone else!) so much. Thankfully I've been able to talk to him ( I wrote a huge long email while he was at work ) more about it and things are getting better. I'm still majorly stressed out about the whole thing but I am at extremely glad we don't seem to be at the 'breaking up' stage anymore. I'm hoping that was the worst of the 'omg, missing you' stage and it'll get better from here. Time will tell.

Comment

Usually when Will and I go through those periods, it hits a low like that and gets better from there. Hopefully yours will be the same. Try not to worry so much. The more stressed you are, the more strained your relationship will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            *hugs back* Thank you (and everyone else!) so much. Thankfully I've been able to talk to him ( I wrote a huge long email while he was at work ) more about it and things are getting better. I'm still majorly stressed out about the whole thing but I am at extremely glad we don't seem to be at the 'breaking up' stage anymore. I'm hoping that was the worst of the 'omg, missing you' stage and it'll get better from here. Time will tell.

I'm glad to hear things are at least a little better, let's hope they keep improving.

I can't remember how me and Tanja were after our first visit, but we've certainly gone through phases where things are taken the wrong way, almost deliberately in a way sometimes, and we just get on each other's nerves, but I think this tends to be during one of our mid-points so to speak, as in being 2 months into 4 months apart.

I hope things will settle down between you, hopefully the worst has passed now
            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Working...
            X