No announcement yet.

She looks beautiful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in my opinion she's the most beautiful woman in the world, that dress makes her more beautiful more so then she already is

Comment

Wow! that dress is sooo nice! and she looks really pretty! You must be so proud

Hope the day goes amazingly for you both

Comment

Very nice, Caitlin. Don't worry about the dress though, she'll be equally beautiful to you that day if she shows up in sweatpants!
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

That's gorgeous. It's a shame she can't afford it, but I'm sure she'll look magnificent in whatever she finally chooses!

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

So I'm late to this post, but I agree - She does look beautiful...And she will no matter what she wears on your big day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
              Very nice, Caitlin. Don't worry about the dress though, she'll be equally beautiful to you that day if she shows up in sweatpants!
              Originally posted by squiddie View Post
              That's gorgeous. It's a shame she can't afford it, but I'm sure she'll look magnificent in whatever she finally chooses!
              Originally posted by blankita719 View Post
              So I'm late to this post, but I agree - She does look beautiful...And she will no matter what she wears on your big day!!
              i know she defiantly will she always does in whatever she wears

Comment

Wow She looks incredibly gorgeous!

You are a very lucky woman Caitlin!

Comment

oooo nice dress! Congrats to both of you! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Erika View Post
                    Wow She looks incredibly gorgeous!

You are a very lucky woman Caitlin!
                    i know i am i tell myself and her that im very lucky to have the most beautiful, sweetest, amazing woman in my life

Originally posted by bluepotato1236 View Post
                    oooo nice dress! Congrats to both of you! :-)
                    thanks!

Comment

I'm a little late reading this thread, but wanted to say the that title says it all- she looks simply beautiful!! And she will look even MORE beautiful at the wedding, whatever dress she is in So happy for you two!! Doesn't seeing her in that dress make you want to marry her like right NOW?

My SO visited from Scotland last month- I have my dress all ready and I tried it on for him... he loved it! And once I had it on, I did NOT want to have to wait another 4 1/2 months 'til the wedding... I hope it goes by quickly... for us, and for you & Denise!
                      We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

Originally posted by michy View Post
                        I'm a little late reading this thread, but wanted to say the that title says it all- she looks simply beautiful!! And she will look even MORE beautiful at the wedding, whatever dress she is in So happy for you two!! Doesn't seeing her in that dress make you want to marry her like right NOW?

My SO visited from Scotland last month- I have my dress all ready and I tried it on for him... he loved it! And once I had it on, I did NOT want to have to wait another 4 1/2 months 'til the wedding... I hope it goes by quickly... for us, and for you & Denise!
                        what part of Scotland is he from??? yeah i wanna marry her ASAP heh ive always wanted to marry her!

Comment

She really does look so beautiful! Congrats, I'm really happy for the both of you .

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                            what part of Scotland is he from??? yeah i wanna marry her ASAP heh ive always wanted to marry her!
                            Inverness area... what about Denise?
                            I know what you mean, I was so sure about this so soon, it's mind-blowing!
                            We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleDreamer View Post
                              She really does look so beautiful! Congrats, I'm really happy for the both of you .
                              thanks

Originally posted by michy View Post
                              Inverness area... what about Denise?
                              I know what you mean, I was so sure about this so soon, it's mind-blowing!
                              well currently Bathgate but she has moved around alot from Huntly, to Aberdeen, to now Bathgate. how thick is his accent? heh her accent changes depending on who she's talking to its really cute, while talking to me her accent is fairly light but you know shes from scotland, when talking to her roomate or someone else with a very thick accent her accent gets thicker, also gets thicker when shes pissed off very sexy!!

Comment

Working...
                              X