Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The moments that take your breath away..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He does that all the time but the last time was today when he said he could wake up 5 am tomorrow morning so that we could talk because otherwise we would be too busy! ahh, isn't he amazing!
    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCherryJam View Post
      He does that all the time but the last time was today when he said he could wake up 5 am tomorrow morning so that we could talk because otherwise we would be too busy! ahh, isn't he amazing!
      Andy's done that too a couple of times... Although I think it was more like 7am instead of 5am

But still sweet

Comment

Well, quite a few moments come to mind to be honest..

Like when she bought me a bucket(!) of my favorite candy for our 4 months anniversary. Was so original compared to my flowers When I had a night out, she would come to my apartment while I was gone, and I would find her lying in my bed when I came home during the night ..once she even brought me BurgerKing-breakfast when I was hung over! And she would take my breath away whenever she went to work late just to have a few more minutes with me! Also, she once brought ME flowers (never had anyone do that before ^^). I love it when she curls up on top of me, and how she - after a few minutes of me caressing her arm or back or stroking her hair - will fall asleep. Hehe, or when she came to visit me wearing a … *cough* ..nice outfit, and LOADS of similar stories ..but let's keep this PG-rated, shall we?
        I have a tendency to be ..well, neat. And I LOVE how she is trying to convert me. She has on several occations put things out of place or on the floor, leaving notes saying how the items LIKED being on the floor. Haha! Priceless! ^^ ..And I wouldn’t have dared to dream about it, so I was speechless when she proposed to meet up with me in NZ..

The two most memorable moments however.. One was when she gave me her beloved greenstone pendant and necklace in the airport.. We were both in tears already, but that just... I was .. It... Wow.
        And the other: One night, before we were official – and before WE even knew what we had going I think, we had been at a friend’s place and it was late. She had spent the night at my place before, but not more than a few times. I really wanted to leave together with her, but we didn’t wanna give anything away. So I left before her expecting a night alone. 10 minutes after I got home, I had just crawled into bed as I heard footsteps on the stairs and then someone rung the doorbell. I went to open the door, and there she was. As she looked at me, all she said was the cutest little ‘Hi..’ – I was completely blown away! And I still am.

..how have I been so lucky?!
        Last edited by Bølle; October 19, 2010, 03:16 AM. Reason: Double posting and all that

Comment

Double post, sorry! ;P
          Last edited by Bølle; October 19, 2010, 03:17 AM. Reason: Double post

Comment

The moment that took my breathe away was when he sent me a small package. When I opened it there was a black box and inside that black box was an Open Hearts Necklace. I always had been wanting one and I mentioned it once to him before, but I didn't think he would remember that I wanted one. All I could do was cry! I wear the necklace everyday now <3
            "Forever and Always"
            sigpic

Comment

I mean it's the simplest things. The random texts telling me exactly how he feels about me, hearing his voice first thing in the morning on my way to work, the way he smells, the touch of his skin-literally, just his hand touching my face and I can't breath... It's everything.

Comment

Although my SO and I have only been together for a shorts time. We've known each other since we were little. The first package that he sent me totally took my breath away, I almost had to fight the tears back. It was this ceramic flower and a note saying. " I wanted to send you a flower for every time that I thought about you, The problem is, I haven't stopped thinking about you since I first started. So I made one lasting flower for the one constant thought that fills my mind." It shows me that he cares and wants to make this work.

Comment

Luisina that is SO cute! Like a movie!

Aw where would I even start. Off the top of my head, a handful of things...

How before we met and used to communicate by forum PM's, he would ride his bike or the bus all the way down to the library to message me on his 3hr break between shifts

He writes songs. For my birthday he told me "I didnt write you a song. I've written a lot of songs for a lot of girls and I wanted yours to be special. So I wrote the music and we're going to write the lyrics together. It'll be OUR song"

When I made the worst mistake ever his main concern was that he thought I didnt trust him. I couldnt believe he was more worried that I had messed up because of something he'd done. And he wanted us to resolve it and we did.

He always sends me flowers...by text He'll send me pictures of beautiful flowers he passes telling me "These are for you"

There were various situations with housemates that mean when I come back I wont be able to stay there. His response was "Well I'm not staying anywhere your not welcome" and he is now looking for another apartment.

Not to mention all of the everyday things. His emails, texts, messages. Everytime I see his name as online on Skype even when its because we planned to have a conversation! :P

Everything about who he is and everything he does takes me breath away, often without reason.
                  Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Working...
                  X