No announcement yet.

Meet Me in St Louis - Our First Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, congrats on meeting! You look absolutely great together!

Sorry you got sick, but like others have said, you clearly had a great time with him despite that. Here's to your next meeting (not too long, you lucky thing!)...

Comment

I'm so jealous of you guys, but so proud I live in St.Louis, this is a little hard for me because I see the arch all the time when I go downtown... Id love to spend a day with my SO there

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by alx5150 View Post
        I'm so jealous of you guys, but so proud I live in St.Louis, this is a little hard for me because I see the arch all the time when I go downtown... Id love to spend a day with my SO there

Congrats
        Thanks! I love St Louis!! Its only 3 hours away so I usually take a trip every few months, downtown is a huge pain in the butt though. I'm sure your SO will come visit you in St Louis sometime.

Comment

Ya, there are some bad areas, but in the end, its a cool place to be... Cardinals, Blues, Rams ( noticed I put them in a certain order ) Thanks for the inspiration

Comment

Originally posted by H87 View Post
            Thanks! I love St Louis!! Its only 3 hours away so I usually take a trip every few months, downtown is a huge pain in the butt though. I'm sure your SO will come visit you in St Louis sometime.
            I totally am once we get around to me going over there..don't know when exactly, but I saw his post and told him that we'd have to hang out just like you did with your SO one day because he wanted to St. Louis it one day, and he got all happy =)

It must have been so nice being able to meet after two months of talking...I would have loved to of been able to do that...I bet you're still recovering from the visit...I know I would be!

Comment

Aw, you guys looks really happy together

Can see you had a great time

Comment

Working...
              X