Booked Flights today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booked Flights today!

Today I booked my flights to go see my Long Distance Gal in Malaysia. This will be our first time meeting and, we both cannot wait! After all our previous plans got postponed...

I'm gonna book the hotel tomorrow and yeah, then all i need to do is count down

For those wondering... I'll be leaving Canada on Dec 21st but i'll arrive on Dec 23rd at 12:50am. I will be in Malaysia till Jan 2nd

And yes... I am going to take thousands upon thousands of pictures!!!
    Last edited by archangel; October 18, 2010, 08:05 PM.
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Ahh!! That's so exciting. Were you able to get a direct flight? Or do you have a layover?

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Awesome! im really happy for you! you leaving in October?? thats so nice! lots and lots of pictures!

Comment

Soooo exciting!!! Very happy for you!
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by squiddie View Post
          Ahh!! That's so exciting. Were you able to get a direct flight? Or do you have a layover?
          Unfortunately, there are layovers both to and from Malaysia. Both of them in Shanghai China.
          Originally posted by Veronica View Post
          Awesome! im really happy for you! you leaving in October?? thats so nice! lots and lots of pictures!
          Ooops.. I edited my original post to correct that. I'll be leaving in December.
          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Comment

Layover in China, niiiice.. how long? Hopefully not too long! Congrats to you both. I absolutely LOVE your story :]

Comment

Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
              Soooo exciting!!! Very happy for you!
              Thanks!
              Originally posted by Jasons Babe 8808 View Post
              Layover in China, niiiice.. how long? Hopefully not too long! Congrats to you both. I absolutely LOVE your story :]
              First layover is 2 hours and 15min on the way to Malaysia. As for the second it is 6 hours and 10 min (i'll have some books to read) on the way back home

Comment

OMG!! It's about bloody time! I'm so happy for you, you've been so patient, gone though a lot together. You deserve this Have an awesome trip!
                Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Nice one chris!! Finally!! My SO have stops at Seoul Korea before this. Which airlines you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                    OMG!! It's about bloody time! I'm so happy for you, you've been so patient, gone though a lot together. You deserve this Have an awesome trip!
                    You took the words out my mouth! I couldn't agree more! Thanks Zephii!!
                    Originally posted by bluepotato1236 View Post
                    Nice one chris!! Finally!! My SO have stops at Seoul Korea before this. Which airlines you use?
                    China Eastern Airlines. I take it your SO is using Korean Airlines?

Comment

Yes Korean Airlines. But from Portland to Seattle he use US air.

Comment

Congratulations!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                        And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

alright! youll be a christmas present! im really happy for you! i get to see mine also right on christmas, its so exciting, and time goes by so fast lately!

Comment

That is wonderful news Chris!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures!

Comment

Wow that's amazing news! You've waited for SO long and gone through so much.... It's about time you get to meet your girl!!! I'm very happy for you

You better come back with LOADS of pictures!

Comment

Working...
                              X