No announcement yet.

Booked Flights today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww finally =D Glad to know yous will be meeting soon after soooo long. My guy is coming to visit me this Christmas too, he's also going home on the 2nd of january =( I'm sure you're going to have an absolutely wonderful time. Make sure to treasure every single moment =)

Comment

wonderful, I'm so excited for you! Have a great time, enjoy the trip! I can't wait to hear how it went. ^^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Dauntedpoet View Post
        Congratulations!
        Thanks!
        Originally posted by Veronica View Post
        alright! youll be a christmas present! im really happy for you! i get to see mine also right on christmas, its so exciting, and time goes by so fast lately!
        Heh...So that means I should wrap myself up? :P
        Thanks Veroncia!
        Originally posted by Tanja View Post
        Wow that's amazing news! You've waited for SO long and gone through so much.... It's about time you get to meet your girl!!! I'm very happy for you

You better come back with LOADS of pictures!
        Thanks Tanja! And Yes we are going to take Thousands of pictures!
        Originally posted by Caity View Post
        Awww finally =D Glad to know yous will be meeting soon after soooo long. My guy is coming to visit me this Christmas too, he's also going home on the 2nd of january =( I'm sure you're going to have an absolutely wonderful time. Make sure to treasure every single moment =)
        Thanks Caity! Oh we will! We'll even treasure those moments when I am so sleep deprived and jet lagged.
        Originally posted by Silviar View Post
        wonderful, I'm so excited for you! Have a great time, enjoy the trip! I can't wait to hear how it went. ^^
        Thanks Silviar!

How to say this.... While I am gone to see my gal in Malaysia, We are both going to try and write a blog entry everyday we are together. So we'll keep ya posted there, facebook and here too
        "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
        "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
        "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

that is so wonderful!!
          Have a great time you two!!
          I think that after almost a year of bein together its time for you two to see each other! haha
          Go make us proud! xD

Comment

Originally posted by archangel View Post
            Thanks! Heh...So that means I should wrap myself up? :P
            Well Ian's arriving for Christmas as well, and I told him just tie a red ribbon around his waist, and I'm good to go!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
            And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Hahaha definitely wrap yourself up! although that sounds uncomfortable for the plane :S

Comment

Yaaayyy that's great news! Happy for you, can finally start counting the days

Comment

Working...
                X