Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We call each other the typical, babe, baby, sweetie, love bug, and ya

Comment

We come up with different and new names for each other every day, and I love it
      Stuff like cuddlymuffincakeybakeysugarpoo, and long crazy things like that

Comment

Originally posted by luna_banana View Post
        We come up with different and new names for each other every day, and I love it
        Stuff like cuddlymuffincakeybakeysugarpoo, and long crazy things like that
        XD I think you beat us. That's amazing.

Comment

When we first started going out he used to call me babe, jamie-poo and hun. I didn't really call him anything (I felt wierd about calling a guy pet names xP)

Now, we just call each other hun. =3

First Met Online: May 08
          Became a Couple: 4.11.09
          First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
          Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
          Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
            Does anyone have any cute pet names for their SO?

Hattie, Hatman (kinda like Batman), kitten. I also call him "the crazy man on the internet" but I'm not sure that's cute.

Does you SO have any pet names for you?

Bun-bun, banni, Lolita, baby, and a few other variations on 'bunny' I can't remember at the moment.

Any funny or cute stories behind the names?

He calls me Lolita because he swears up and down I look 16, plus there's a near 7 year age gap between us. I call him Humbert in turn which always makes him mad because he hates being called old. The bunny nicknames are because my main nickname is, well, The March Hare. The man's obsessed.
            Alright, apparently I earned a new one: 24/7 Diner-chan. The other day I texted him, telling him he could call me any time and I'd be up and awake for him, kinda like a bad 24/7 diner. Apparently he thought that was cute.

Comment

so i never used to be one for calling any of my exes pet names, buuut with eric we use a lot of names i love it
              he was the first to use names.. the cliche ones like babe, baby, sweetie
              and then one day we were saying bye on skype and i said bye babe, which surprised myself because like i said i was never one for calling guys those names.. but it stuck from then on and i now almost always call him babe.. and sometimes baby

we also love thinking about the future together and knowing that we're going to be husband and wife someday, and so a lot of times... especially when we're together we call each other mr. and mrs. we say it a lot like when we're out somewhere, we'll get out of the car, and i'll lock my arm with his and i'll look at him and say mr.! and he'll say mrs.!

this isn't really a "pet name" but if he is calling me just by my regular name he calls me amanda maya, maya being my middle name.. and i love it because i love my middle name and i think it's cute that he calls me that
              Last edited by amandamayaaa; October 24, 2010, 09:44 AM.
              <3
              sigpic

Comment

In addition to his other nicknames for me, Penn does call me "babe", but he always says it in this clipped, terse manner...sort of the way Jan called Michael "babe" on The Office.

It's a good thing he says it that way, because otherwise I absolute cannot stand being called "baby/babe/etc". I had an ex call me "sweetheart", which was also a little too saccharine for me.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

I don't really call him any pet names... I do call him sweetheart every now and then. And handsome. And dork (fairly frequently )

He calls me lots. Never babe or baby. We both don't really like those. But he calls me sweetheart, angel eyes, beautiful, sexy lil' lady, gorgeous, angel, the hulk and a few others.

The only ones that really have stories is angel eyes and the hulk. He calls me angel eyes because he loves my bright green eyes. This is also why he calls me the hulk. He says I look like I'm getting angry.
                  First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's usually just the standard "baby" and "honey" but he likes it when I call him "honeybear" and I like it when he called me "lovebug"

Comment

I have never EVER liked cute smoochie names..

haha till Dan.

He calls me shadinkeo and princess...but I LOVE when he actually says my full first name and pronounces it right...(most people don't)...

And I call him...Lover...baby...nozzledrip(hahahha) and Mr. B___ (his last name)..
                      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

My most common one for him is Bøllefis or simply Bølle (hence his user name..) it's a caring way of saying '(you) mischief'.. I also use spade, the equivalent of saying 'you're a tool'!
                        ...I'm not a very caring girlfriend, am I?

Still, I'm not all bad.. I DO call him Danish equivalents of honey ("skat"), babe, handsome, sexy etc.

He's always been the more creative one.. and usually calls me Princess, baby/honey, "frækmås" (word for sexy ), sweetie, "smuksak" (beautiul),

Comment

My pet names for Reese: Reese's, Paul-Paul, Paul Bear, Parrot Bear {Haha I don't use this often because he hates it.} , dear, love, used to call him Moony a great deal too in the very very beginning. :P

Reese's pet names for me: Sidders, John/JohnJohn/Any variation of John.

Where we got the pet names: The Beatles obviously. After we had this huge misunderstanding that lead to a rather short breakup. [Less then twenty four hours. He wouldn't give up on me. Which I'm rather glad about.] Before the blowup we had been doing a Beatles roleplay because we were both burnt out on Harry Potter and he knew I have a huge love of the Beatles. He sent me a message on facebook after I'd tried to cut off all contact because I was really really pissed because of the issues we were having and a bunch of life related stresses that just seemed amplified at the time. Most of it I was able to read over and stay angry but then I read one sentence "You'll always be the John to my Paul." And my brain immediately chilled out and realized I was just being a prick and we needed to talk things through. After that the pet names John and Paul just sort of stuck.

Ironically we seem to be doing a lot better now then we were before the psuedo breakup I think because we were able to really talk things out and make things clear and I was able to tell him the things that were bugging me which made it so he was able to do the same with me. So something that I'd think would cause tension has actually managed to better our relationship. I just wish I wasn't such a prick to him before. He's forgiven me, but I still feel terrible that I made him cry the way I did. :/

Comment

Aww those are all cute! We have a few different names for each other..the usual as everyone has said (babe, honey, baby) but then he calls me babylove or honeybear and I call him sugarbear he also likes to call me future wife hehe

Comment

I usually just use babe, hun, sweetheart etc but i also use hunny bunches of cute which got changed into hubby bunches due to a texting error but he liked it and even tho i was kinda embarrassed it came out that way i liked calling him that. It kinda fits tho cause he calls me his wifey sometimes. I think that nicknames can sound dorky to other people but as long as it means something to you guys or if u guys like it then thats all that counts.
                              sigpic

Comment

me and my SO have all the normal ones like sweetie and hunny then some that are just between us
                                i call her Fairy as it part of her username on the site we met on
                                and she calls me Em Em as it kinda relates to my name
                                i also sometimes call her pumpkin i have no clue why one day i just called her a silly pumpkin then it started from there also called her a cupcake once not clue why

Comment

Working...
                                X