Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the nicest thing your SO's ever said to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My love told me :"I never believed in soul mates, but I do now. You are my soul mate and I believe meeting you was destiny". I couldn't stop smiling, was so happy to hear something like that. I am so lucky to have him

Comment

he told me... "Hey, I want you to be my kids' mother one day"....<3 Biggest compliment I could get <3 <3
      Nothing ever comes with ease,
      the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees

Comment

"You'll be the most amazing wife, and the most amazing mother the world has seen, I don't doubt it. Your husband will be the happiest man on Earth, I can tell you "

From an online conversation at the end of summer 2011

Comment

oooh guys your SOs are awesome lol

my SO told me when he felt that he wanted to be more than friends, I melted away!

on my b-day he wrote in another language (that we both speak) that his heart beats for me.

and that's what he wrote when we had a hard time almost breaking up: "I truly and honestly care a lot for you and would never want any harm to come to you let it be by anyone. You mean the world to me... "

and there are a lot more amazing things he wrote me <3

Comment

Oh man.. There's so much!
            "I want you to be the 'mommy' of my children babe." This came at like, 3 in the morning and the 'mommy' thing is because he was teasing me because I still call my mom mommy and I'm 15. I made some random comment like "I want my kids to call me mommy forever."
            Him: now if only I could get you in my arms.
            Me: life would be pretty perfect then, huh?
            Him: yeah cuz then I could protect my whole world.
            me: :O Awwh...
            And..
            me: (after a self-hating rant) am I really the only thing you care about?
            him: (he has like, everlasting paitience) yes baby, I love the hell out of you.

I could go on & on & on but I'll stop now..

Comment

Gosh so many things, from im the only one he wants, that he's mine and im his. To he never wants to change me, and he loves that im his world, but at the top of my list is recent, he was being sweet telling me how he loves me but he cant put it into words but then he said "i can only show you and that will be very soon i want to make you my wife" Omg! just every time he talks about our future, makes me melt, get butterflys, and love him all the more.
              I love you Nathan <3
              sigpic
              5/25/09 <3

Comment

well i can think of a lot of nice things emily has said to me but my favoutire ones are..... just randomly out of know where just saying 'i love you the way you are and your perfect' and 'your my soulmate and everything'

Comment

I don't think I could count the things he says to me that make me tear up with happiness. He constantly makes me feel treasured, content, reassured, and so, so happy. Sometimes, he sends me emails just cause. This is just an example of what I am lucky enough to hear on a daily basis:
                  "So babe do you realise how much I love you? I love you more every time we talk because you get sweeter and more beautiful every time, ifthat's even possible. I think if it was possible to date an angel this is what it would be like. All i want to do is kiss you and cuddle you and mind you every time we talk. Your beauty and sweetness melt my heart baby goose...Babe you are probably reading this after just a few hours sleep and I know you have to work a long shift today at the library. So when you
                  are feeling really tired later and pissed off at work I want you to imagine how it will be like in the near future when we are married and together. No more crappy shifts for you babe. I promise ill work hard so you can concentrate on your writing and do the things you are passionate about. Plus you'll be my wife and that means it's my job to take really good care of you. So for starters you'll be getting plenty of sleep. I'll cuddle with you and you can lie on my chest and I promise you'll sleep like a baby all night as I hold you. And then when you're writing babe I'll surprise you with yummy dinners that I'll rustle up for you and loads of hot teas to keep you refreshed and inspired. Keep these thoughts in your mind next time [your boss] is on
                  your case and remind yourself that we'll be together forever before you know it."

I mean...I just have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world.

He tells me constantly, "Everything I have is yours." "My goal in life is to make you happy." He is so giving, kind, constant...

I'm going to go email him now just how much I love him.
                  "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Basically everything that he says to me Though I do love it when he will randomly tell me that I'm beautiful, that he loves me, that my eyes are pretty etc He's so sweet that there are way too many things to write down.

Comment

"I'd heard of a million dollar smile, but I never thought I'd see it in person in you."
                      And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

Most recently, he comes online and says, "Will you be mine forever?" and I said that I hoped so and said that I don't see why I wouldn't be, and he said "I don't think you wouldn't. I just want to know that you will. I did lots of thinking while I was in bed and you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I was thinking about the last few years and past relationships and how happy you make me, and I have never had anybody else so perfect in my life." Especially since I was having a bad day, it melted me. :P
                        { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                        Met online: February 2009
                        Feelings confessed: December 2010
                        Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                        Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                        First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                        Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                        Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                        Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After