How often do you get to see your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by __ms.jaye View Post
    Its truly amazing, when I read that people go a year and a bit of dating without seeing each other that's truly nothing else than spectacular congradulations !
    Aw. Thanks for the encouragement.

Comment

We have been together almost 11 months. In three days he will be here for our 9th visit. I realize how AWESOME that is since we live 368.5 miles away. Each have children, full time jobs and money is tight.
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Ontario, Canada... I don't know miles so lets just say 9 hours

I get to see him every month roughly

Comment

I'm in Utah, US and he's in Walsall, England. We've been together nearly 11 months and we haven't met yet. That'll be changing in a week though. After this first meeting, we're hoping to visit at least 4 times next year. But we'll see.
          First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

In the past two years and seven months, we've seen each other about seven times..

I visited him four times in Scotland, he visited me twice in Japan and once in the US. So I guess once about every few months. The longest we didn't see each other for was 8 months, IIRC. x_x It was sheer hell. (The time difference between Japan and Scotland was terrible! I'd wake up early in the morning and he'd be going to bed, and vice versa! Made keeping in touch a challenge, that's for sure..)

Here's to hoping that the next time we see each other, it'll be a one-way ticket! <3

Comment

1.) Where are you and your SO located, how many miles (if known) I am in NH and he's in Cambridge England so that is 3266 miles.
              2.) How often do you get to see your SO? We use to see each other for 3weeks or so once a year, on rare occasion twice a year... but finances crashed for me, and his father was very ill, so its been 3 years since we've seen each other.. but he's going to be here in 44 days for 18 days!! Finances have improved so we should be able to pull off another visit this spring or summer, and settle into twice a year visits.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
              And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Ah man I just read your post .... 3 years is a hell of a long time and I envy your patience and determination. What a wonderful relationship you guys moust have!

1.) Where are you and your SO located, how many miles (if known)

I am in Yorkshire, UK and he is in South Africa. 5000 miles.

2.) How often do you get to see your SO?
                We have been together for 5 years nearly and lived together for 4. He is a professional motorbike racer, so he spends 8 months over here with me during the season, and 4 months in South Africa visiting his family. So its a LDR for 4 months of the year, but a CD for 8. However this year he shortened it to 3 months away, but a injury due to racing has occurred and he has to go back a month early to pay for private surgery. He leaves Thursday until 1st March.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauntedpoet View Post
                  1.) Where are you and your SO located, how many miles (if known) I am in NH and he's in Cambridge England so that is 3266 miles.
                  2.) How often do you get to see your SO? We use to see each other for 3weeks or so once a year, on rare occasion twice a year... but finances crashed for me, and his father was very ill, so its been 3 years since we've seen each other.. but he's going to be here in 44 days for 18 days!! Finances have improved so we should be able to pull off another visit this spring or summer, and settle into twice a year visits.
                  My God 3 years omg, that's so amazing !

Comment

Working...
                  X