FLIGHT BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLIGHT BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT MY FLIGHT BOOKED A FEW SECONDS AGO AT PRICELINE.COM!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING DECEMBER 20!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I'm so freaking excited for you!

Comment

YAAY! Somehow december is the month of visits :P
      I go to my SO 6 days after you!

How long will you stay? I will stay more than 2 weeks :3

Comment

i leave on the 20th and i dont go back until January 12 so its like 3 and half weeks something like that feel free to correct me lol

Comment

WOOOHOOO Caitlin! I know how stressed you've been about getting this ticket and now it's DONE and coming up soon

Comment

Wonderful! Have a great time!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
              WOOOHOOO Caitlin! I know how stressed you've been about getting this ticket and now it's DONE and coming up soon
              yeaaaah! one less thing to worry about this month, now i got rent, and bills to stress about lol

Comment

Very happy to read this!! Did ya end up finding good deal? How long is the flight there?
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

yeah!! they excepted my offer of $700 plus tax and trip insurance all together was $736.85. and its like 7-8 hour flight

Comment

yaaaaaaaaaaay! hun that's awesome! How exciting is it that you'll be there for the holidays?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

it will be our first christmas together and im so happy about that! we even get half the day to ourselves which is even better!

Comment

Aww you get to spend Christmas together! I'm so happy for you Have a great trip!!!
                        How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard!

Comment

That's wonderful news!

Comment

That's wonderful! Did you end up deciding to fly out of New York?

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

yep flying out from NYC

Comment

Working...
                              X