No announcement yet.

FLIGHT BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is really great news . Iam also so excited iam going to see my so the 1 of December and i leave the 30 of November . This is what I been waiting for so long . And now i will spend the holidays with him and my parents . Just a bit nervous got to packing .

Comment

YAAAAAY! Oh, that's so exciting!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL time!
      LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
      Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
      Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

I know thank you . This will really great . Iam still not prepare as in packing . I hope everything goes great for me . I wish everyone goodluck .

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
          yeah!! they excepted my offer of $700 plus tax and trip insurance all together was $736.85. and its like 7-8 hour flight
          she is in scotland right? That is cheaper then going from utah to kentucky...and its even less flight time. well actually there are several stops inbetween. Holy cow that is so crazy!

I am so excited for you, I hope you have the time of your life!

Comment

Originally posted by agentholli View Post
            she is in scotland right? That is cheaper then going from utah to kentucky...and its even less flight time. well actually there are several stops inbetween. Holy cow that is so crazy!

I am so excited for you, I hope you have the time of your life!

yeah she is! really??? i thought domestic flights were shorter and cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
              yeah she is! really??? i thought domestic flights were shorter and cheaper?
              So did I, but they aren't. I don't know why its so expensive, it must not be a very busy route or something

Comment

Working...
              X