Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was it like being with your SO the first time? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must say it was one of the scariest thing I had ever done.. He flew 11 hours to meet me in Helsinki, the capital city of Finland. By the time I lived in northern Finland so I had to travel there by train. It was nerve-breaking to sit on train for 6,5 hours, knowing he was already there waiting for me. I was also starving by the time I got there since I didn't have any cash and the restaurant on train didn't accept Visa Electron so I had nothing to eat or drink and I was too nervous to eat anything before leaving.. The closer I got the more nervous I became (and hungrier, which didn't make me feel any better . At first we were quite nervous and I was chatting so much that he looked rather scared, poor man. After some hours I got rid of nervousness. After all, he was the same man I had known for 1.5 years already and fell in love with.

Comment

I finally met with my SO on 1st August 2007, and at first I felt a little awkward around him. He gave me a peck on the lips first, and it felt nice. I'd never had a boyfriend before so I'd never cuddled or kissed anyone before. But it was a great feeling, I'd get constant hugs, loads of snogging. Was perfect.

We used to snog infront of my family and I look back and think how rude of me. So we are more private with things like that, because I wouldn't like to see anyone snog infront of me as much as me and my SO did.
      [CENTER]

Comment

Working...
      X