This is it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is it

I can't believe this is really happening but we got a place and will be closing the distance Dec 2nd. I am so thrilled in away but at the sametime I just can't believe in 4 weeks I will be leaving everyone and everything behind. This moment is so bittersweet for me... I have so much to do over the next month that I am sure it will go by pretty fast. I was telling my mother today that if someone would have told me 20yrs ago when I first met my SO that I would completely fall in love and do everything I am doing to be with him, I would probley laugh and say that there nuts. I know right now that I am going to be on an emotional rollercoaster for awhile. I am so scared but so excited... So anyway I just thought I would share this with everyone and If you have any advice wether its traveling, packing or relationship it would be helpful... Thanks

I'm so excited for you. Don't have any advice on moving, just wanted to send you big hugs, smiles and best wishes for a great trip and a fabulous time when you close the distance. Take care.

Comment

awww thats great congrats

Comment

Yes! This is great for you and your SO! What an exciting time for you both. As for packing/moving: make lots of to-do lists and BREATHE! It can be a bit overwhelming at times.
        But we'll be here if you need advice and support

Comment

Congrats! Very happy for you!

Comment

Very happy for you!
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Good luck closing the distance - we're here for you!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I also want to say thank you to everyone on this site. I think if it wasn't for being able to talk to people who could relate, I don't know if I could have made it. I never gave anyone in Long distance relationships any thought and never knew how difficult it really is... I wish everyone here wether it's soon or years from now the best of luck in closing the distance... I know with all the changes in my life I will still be here even when the distance is closed.

Comment

Congrarts!! That is so exciting.

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
                  Started Dating: 10.17.08
                  Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
                  First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Comment

Congratulations!!! Every major life change can be unsettling, even if it's an amazing one like this. I'm very happy for you!

Comment

Congrats on closing the distance! very happy for you. I can only imagine the conflicting emotions youre going through right now, just remember no matter where you go, your friends and family will only be at the end of the phone and you can always visit, Your so lucky to be able to close the distance im sure if you stay calm, remember to breath and organise each step of your move you will be fine.

Good luck hope it all goes smoothly

Comment

Yay!! I'm so happy for you!

Comment

oi! you better stay here after you closed the distance lady lol :P or else imma come over there pitchfork latern and all and drag you back here heh

Comment

That's so great! I'm happy for you Good luck with everything!
                            How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                              X