No announcement yet.

This is it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am so so happy for you! that is so exciting, congrats!!
    <3
    sigpic

Comment

Congrats! I can't wait until I'm in your shoes, mind you, I have another 2 years

But just try to stay calm and pack as the days go by so you don't have loads to do during your last days there.
      I miss you
      courtney+patrick

Comment

Oh I have plenty to do now to keep my mind off the distance thing... My house looks like it got hit by a tornado... Once I am done packing up my apartment, I have to go through my other house, then his house and then my old house, all in 2 weeks....

Comment

Aww yay! Packing advice, labeling is NOT overrated. Label your heart out. Traveling, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS check twice for things you've missed when you're leaving wherever you're staying overnight. And make sure you have some way to still have money in case you lose some or if your car breaks down or something. Also, keep your phone charged at all times in case of emergencies. Last tip, HAVE AWESOME TUNES!!
          Me: I love you more than writing.
          Derrick: I love you more than Pokemon.

https://fanfiction.net/u/464618
          I've learned to live half a life

Comment

That's so awesome. Congratulations

Comment

Congrats! That's is awesome!!!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
              - A. A. Milne

Comment

Wow that is so cool! I wish you guys the best of luck with everything!

Comment

I have a packing tip which I always found really helpful. number all of the boxes and then on a piece of paper write the box number and a name that describes what's in the box so when you're moving into your new house you can cross of the box numbers once the boxes are unpacked. It's also a really good way to make sure nothing goes missing/gets left behind box wise.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Working...
                  X