No announcement yet.

just swallow it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He fell asleep on the phone last night while I was talking to him about something important, I'm trying to forget about it because he DID say he was sorry a few times, but it hurt me that I was talking to him and he fell asleep... I need to let it go
    Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

I'm also trying to work on that, it's hard not to get frustrated when talking on the phone and/or skyping is all you have and then he makes plans all night with his friends but I know that is just me being selfish and overreacting because he does make time for me although it's not always the time I want it to be it's not always about me haha

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

hahaha i'm not going to sit here and lie, my first impression of this post was a lot different from what it was really about, but i knew that since it wasn't in the adults section it couln'dt be too bad

anyways, this has been a huuuuge thing for me lately, and i couldn't agree more.

you have to learn to not sweat the small stuff

looking back on things that i have gotten annoyed with that eric has done makes me think how silly and immature i was being. there are plenty of other things to worry about then those small little tiny problems, and i've been trying so hard lately to let go of making huge deals out of little things. it isn't perfected yet of course, and never will be, but step by step i'm getting better
        <3
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I totally get that. There's been a few times I missed his late night text saying he couldn't sleep, because I was out with friends and didn't see my phone go off. I apologized, but I still felt like a butt. Then we talked about him visiting and he said he wasn't sure his parents would "let" him come see me. I got upset, even though I completely understood. He could tell I was sad, so I just told him up front why I was upset. He didn't get mad, he just said he would try his hardest to come see me.
          Me: I love you more than writing.
          Derrick: I love you more than Pokemon.

https://fanfiction.net/u/464618
          I've learned to live half a life

Comment

Originally posted by paulawriteslove View Post
            Hmm. It bothers me when he all of a sudden 'disappears' for a few hours because he got distracted or something.

OMG! I HATE THIS TOO!!

I also hate it when he says..I'll call you back in just a little bit...and he NEVER calls back or calls back like 5 hours later..I always say to him, wow, your "little bit" is a long time!

Comment

A little update about me: I was very clingy a week ago, and kept telling him how I miss him. I didn't like to be that clingy girl, so I rather kept myself busy and tried not to contact him (just to tell him that I miss him) for two days. He probably missed those texts, and surprised me with some really cute texts during those two days. It cheered me up a lot.

I love him

Comment

Originally posted by sabby64 View Post

Ahem, anyways, I've been working on not getting so upset over the fact that he has awesome roommates and tons of friends where he is, because well, my roommates suck and I haven't made many friends yet, and I feel really bad every time he tells me about how much fun he's having. I've gotten alot better at it though. It used to spark fights, now usually I can let him rant about his awesome day without getting so upset over it.
                i can relate to this. he is in our home town with his friends he's had forever. while im in a new town where i have pretty much no friends. lucky guys haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirschlein View Post
                  I also have to deal with his mind, because he forgets so many things, it drives me crazy because i get the feeling im not worth it, but its not like that
                  feel you on this girl! last night i was telling him about some family stuff that id been mentioning for months and he didnt know what i was talking about...i was so hurt. but after we talked i realized i hadnt been clear (still a little hurt because he could have asked if i wasnt clear). they dont mean to hurt our feelings their just naturally a tad insensistive lol

Comment

i loved reading everyones "swallow it" moments! i can relate to most of them haha

Comment

Working...
                    X