No announcement yet.

Is it just me or.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Lily today screamed at me for not listening to her during our chat. I was in-fact listening to her, i just dont know much about Law so i didnt have much to comment. I told her this before we began talking about that and she didnt think i was listening. She almost broke up with me today but she's giving me another "chance". Hahaha. Its almost hilarious now!

Comment

I kinda see it like pathetic fallacy in a play or movie- our moods reflect the weather sometimes honestly I think part of the reason we argued the other day (Apart from the main reason was his stupid memory), was because I was being particularly down lately. It's been raining a lot the last week and I keep coming home from Uni with my shoes and socks soaked through. Makes me feel miserable!

Plus all my work seems to be in at the same time? But He's been very understanding of that- I've been doing work on our skype dates all weekend.... and getting stressed and crying because math is STUPID I haven't really been feeling the holiday stress yet- I've got so much to look forward too at New Years, so things are looking up!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
      <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
      The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
      <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
      <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
      Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
      Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think that the holidays just add a lot of stress for everyone. I know that me and my SO have had a few little fights over stupid stuff. The holidays just add a lot of stress at work since it gets busier and stuff

Comment

Also, if any students are having more relationship struggles, I know that this is the time of year where the stress really amps up - midterms and finals are just around the corner. I know my SO's feeling the strain from them!
          My heart belongs to a pilot!
          ~*~
          ~*~
          [/center]

Comment

I agree with everyone on here, I think the bad mood swings are mostly caused due to holiday stress, weather, job or as for me school and life in general.
            I got my best friend today that if I wouldnt have my SO I wouldve killed myself by now (not literarly lol). Everythings goin crazy right now, school is stressin the hell out of me, friends/people are behavin redicioulusly and nothin seems to work right.
            Rough time yes, but thank god not with my SO lol

*hugs for everyone*

Comment

Originally posted by noodle View Post
              I agree with everyone on here, I think the bad mood swings are mostly caused due to holiday stress, weather, job or as for me school and life in general.
              I got my best friend today that if I wouldnt have my SO I wouldve killed myself by now (not literarly lol). Everythings goin crazy right now, school is stressin the hell out of me, friends/people are behavin redicioulusly and nothin seems to work right.
              Rough time yes, but thank god not with my SO lol

*hugs for everyone*
              Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

I'm not having trouble with my SO. We get along perfectly. It seems that everyone around me in CD relationships are having trouble though... strange enough.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                - A. A. Milne

Comment

I struggle with my depression when the weather turns bad (sounds dumb but it's true) so I haven't been treating him as well as I could, but overall, nope, we're chugging along just fine too.
                  Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Yes I must admit the holiday season must be a difficult time for 75% of people in a LDR, but I mean I fortunately worked through my rough patch & I am just focusing on oraganizing a possible december visit, & a febuary visit. YAY

Comment

I agree with most of you on here. I've noticed an increase in posts about fighting couples. It's scary. Luckily my SO and I aren't fighting. I'm working on killing some of my bad habits so I'm watching my actions to prevent problems.

I'm sure most people out there are just under stress from end-of-the-year deadlines at work. Finances. End of the semester exams. And it is a little depressing to see so many people together for the upcoming holidays and know that your time with your SO is limited because of the distance.

I find myself hating the distance even more now because of the limitation on time together during the holidays. This is the time period when I wish we were a normal couple more than ever.

Everyone just needs to remember to stay positive throughout these rough patches!

Comment

rough patch...the term sounds much nicer to be honest. My SO and I see each other for the first time this Dec. In between that time we have both been going thru dissolving past relationships, unemployment and trying to find time for us. Recently, his wife returned for a visit to get things and let him visit with his daughter. She arrived just after a "rough patch" where i was just feeling a bit off in our relationship and trying to support him mentally with his unemployment. She leaves tomorrow and then we can resume our relationship and talking about his job search and somewhere in there be excited about us and my visit....yes...rough patch sounds nicer.

But he loves me...and i know this with everything i am...and i love him too...and its as he says..we just need to be with each other...just this..and it will get us through what we suffered to this point and allow us to move forward for the "next times" ...the next visit...the next arguments..the next missing each other madly...the next rough patch..

rough patch indeed

Comment

Were not in a rough patch per se but just moody because of the changing seasons and the holidays coming up. And especially since our first time seeing each other wont be for another 7 months. =(

First Met Online: May 08
                          Became a Couple: 4.11.09
                          First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
                          Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
                          Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

I know I have been gloomy lately because of the dark weather here in Cali so maybe that is why...
                            "Forever and Always"
                            sigpic

Comment

Eh moodiness is part of life. My SO and I don't argue whatsoever, but the stress of his house not selling, postponing wedding, my impatience...all adds up to sadness and frustration.
                              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

My guy and I are having a rough couple of days, I really struggle to deal with it. I'm having a hard time with s few things in my life and I haven't really felt like he has been very supportive. I'm also freaking out about meeting, I'm scared he's going change his mind, or I'm going push him away before we even get to meet. Which is silly but I'm investing a lot into going over there, all of my savings and of course my heart. I love him and he is of course worth it, I just don't want to pay for my tickets and then something happen.
                                He's just left me the last two days when I've been really down and it has really hurt me, I know I shouldn't let it get to me but I needed him
                                Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X