No announcement yet.

Is it just me or.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah :\ SO and I are in the midst of patching things up after yet another fight.

Comment

We're fighting again as i write this. I dont have the courage to break up with her. Haha, i'm pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleTheMan View Post
        We're fighting again as i write this. I dont have the courage to break up with her. Haha, i'm pathetic.
        Do you really want to break up with her though?
        I know when fighting things can seem impossible but I know myself when I think rationally I love my guy and I can't imagine my life without him.
        Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
          Do you really want to break up with her though?
          I know when fighting things can seem impossible but I know myself when I think rationally I love my guy and I can't imagine my life without him.
          mmhmm....whatever your fighting about whatever you feel can be worked out, i have days like that myself and then i think how much worse it would be if i didnt have her in my life

Comment

Well i managed to beg my way into letting her give me another chance even though i didnt do anything wrong. Wee-hee! The cycle of pain continues!

[Edit]: Talked to my parents. They think i'm right. I think Lily has been manipulating me. Controlling me. I have to end it soon. For my own good.

Comment

Working...
            X