Military SO's??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Military SO's??

Hey guys... I know we definitely have to follow OPSEC, but I was just wondering where you guys are at? I've seen the "Day in the Life" posts and I'm Emily My boyfriend is a Marine and I've very proud of him! We've been together for 2 years and he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm 19 and a sophomore at James Madison University. Let's get to know each other

Hello!! I posted my story. I think it's titled "How could I NOT!" I'm in South Louisiana, he's from here too. I'm 23 and he is 21. He's stationed a couple of states away. Luckily he's still in the states! He's in the Army, couldn't be prouder of my soldier! So proud to stand by him! As proud and supportive as I am of him we are pretty close to that one year countdown, he won't be reenlisting. And I am very excited to finally have him all to myself! lol We've been together 1 year (and about month now)! I am a Senior majoring in Early Childhood Education (pk-3). Graduating Dec 18!!! He's from the Baton Rouge area so I'll probably be teaching some where around there. So yea. Hello everyone!

Comment

My boyfriend is currenly in AF basic training He's 19 and I'm 16. This March we'll have been together for 2 years and I absolutely adore him I havent heard from him in nearly a month (The last letter i got was him warning about how horrible his MTI is) but I'm still holding pretty strong. I think the only way to deal with any LDR , especially a military one is to be stronger than "Army Strong"

Comment

Working...
      X