No announcement yet.

I HATE C.O.D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My guy has also got Black Ops. Him and his best mate have been playing it as often as they can since they got it. I'm kinda used to the whole new game phase thing though XD It happens everytime he gets a new game, so i just let him have a bit of time to play and then when he starts getting bored with it he'll talk more. I'll do something else like read or play a game on the computer whilst we are talking on msn, as the conversation moves very slowly, and is obviously very one-sided. But after a few days things go back to normal =)

Comment

Seems like I'm one of the lucky ones since Christie and I both game. but if there's ever a game that we're not playing together we know how to work it out so there's time for us, and time for gaming. If Christie were to tell me that she couldn't talk to me because she was playing CoD or something I would definitely be a little annoyed.

Comment

Ryan: I told everyone my girlfriend bought me COD and they are all dumbfounded!! hehe
        Nikki: Why for?
        Ryan: Cause they can't comprehend a gf or wife buying a video game for their beau.

lol I am confident that I will not hear from him at all on Friday on his day off.

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiP View Post
          Ryan: I told everyone my girlfriend bought me COD and they are all dumbfounded!! hehe
          Nikki: Why for?
          Ryan: Cause they can't comprehend a gf or wife buying a video game for their beau.

lol I am confident that I will not hear from him at all on Friday on his day off.
          Ahahaha thats great!!! good for you :P

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

Honey I know how you FEEL! My boyfriend plays nightly COD with his buddies on xbox live and alot of times we'll be on video and he'll have his headset on, playing and talking with his friends without even paying attention to me!! I used to get upset about this but I've come to understand that he needs his guy space and these video games are a huge stress reliever for him so I stopped getting so upset and jealous. I won't lie I do occasionally get annoyed when I really miss him and want to talk and all he seems to want to do is play COD!!

Comment

Originally posted by holdinghands View Post
              Sadly, i am too familiar with this When Tom got Red Dead Redemption, he played it for a week straight. He'd be on cam, constantly turned round so he could see his TV, and then every convo we had would be Red Dead related.....like 'sorry hun, was playing red dead', 'i'm not going out with my friends but we won't be able to talk, i'm playing red dead'.

Last night he came online all sad, because his ma had come into his room and told him to stop being lazy playing video games and prepare for his job interview on monday, and we didn't really argue about it but i just sorta said welll maybe she's right. I don't want to ruin his fun but lets put it this way, he's 24, living in his parents house and he doesn't have a job. Yes he has been studying for the past six years, but he hasn't had an actual college class since last christmas. And yet i'm 16 and working my butt off to try and get some qualifications so i can live in a nice house with him. AAAAAAND rant over
              Red Dead is his new obsession for sure!! Red Dead and COD, Idk which one he plays hardly anymore but he's constantly on his system when hes not working or being forced to watch his baby sister...oh well.

Comment

Hahaha, my SO's been waiting for MONTHS for this game, and we've already been playing together since I had to make an emergency trip to Edmonton and am staying with him. I'm going to be buying it next week so everything's gonna be fine. It sucks you can't play it until Christmas Do you have any friends you could play with in the meantime?

Comment

Working...
                X