so upset.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
    Despite him promising, no one can seen into the future. I mean hell, I was supposed to see my SO about 6 months ago, and I was supposed to be able to see him last month, and now we can't see each other in January like we had promised. Shit happens, but letting it hit the fan by saying "I hate you"? Bad move on your part. That was the most immature thing you could have done and personally I think you need to turn around and apologize to him for acting that way over something he can't control. By the sounds of it, you're both still fairly young (whatever a 20 year old can consider young anyway) and just need to accept that life's not a fair player when it comes to many things, especially LDRs.
    A perfect answer.

Just think, would he really want to come and see you if you 'hate' him?

edit :
    just saw darths post as well, never a truer word spoken!

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

his parents don't love him, just control him.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikaCrane View Post
        You don't know that and neither does he, honey. Neither of you are mind readers. Some parents show they care in the wrong ways and for all either of you know that could be the case. If they didn't love him, they wouldn't give a rat's ass what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikaCrane View Post
          lol sounds like a typical teenage reaction

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
          You don't know that and neither does he, honey. Neither of you are mind readers. Some parents show they care in the wrong ways and for all either of you know that could be the case. If they didn't love him, they wouldn't give a rat's ass what he does.
          amen to that!

Comment

I agree with Darth...
            even though i also said a lot of things i regret now, like i hate him and such. I am a impulsive and very aggressive person when it comes to people i love and they 'hurt' me. I am trying hard to have that under control and if you got the same issues as me, its the best to hold it back. I have to be honest, it makes only more problems than you already have.
            So take a deep breath, go to him and apologize... then see what the future brings. Even if you say all those things to him, it won't change the future.
            And parents are sometimes "overcaring", so we (me long time ago included) see it as unfair and controlling. Just think in their point of view and try to understand why they react like this. If you understand other people better and why they do so, you can change a lot.

Oh not to forget: when i was 16 i got 10€ (6$-10$) every month... that was my income because my parents don't have much money... XD poor me...i could have never afforded a flight... and my parents didn't even allow me to fly to Germany up then...

Comment

Good lord. When I was 16 I got $15/week, and that was for all purposes: buying lunch at school, going to the movies, etc. Plane tickets are expensive!

You say his parents "don't love him, they control him"...that's how most teenagers see their situation unfortunately. What if the cost of the plane ticket was the difference between having electricity, or heat in their house? People have to make decisions with money sometimes. His mom and dad may have the money for a ticket, but if they let him, they may not be able to pay for a basic need in their life, and they'd rather him be ticked off at Mom and Dad for this perceived injustice than let him go hungry for a month, or have the internet disconnected.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Working...
              X