Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We talked today. HE seems to just made his decision abt his future career (he is in military) and that means pretty much about 7 years apart for us....Well he seems certain about his career and he doesn't want to look at other options. He says he thinks we can be together still. Pretty much I will have to either accept it or not. I am in school for 5 years, he is gonna be in military for 6 or so...I know I am strong I am only afraid that we may grow apart being far away and also, he is 30 and I am 26, in 6-7 years I will be older and I want a family and children...I do not want to have children at 35 or so. Anyways, I think I should just free my mind and go with a flow and not care if we get distant with time. I think I should not care as much coz otherwise it is draining me. Any tips on how to just "relax" and not worry too much about the relationship? I mean of course I worry about it and I love him so much but if we gonna be apart for so long, I need to either learn to be apart and not keep my hopes high coz who knows what will happen or I need to break up right now...

Comment

Well, it seems like he might not be the guy for you. Did he ask you to move with him? Is he trying to move to a closer location than you? If he did, he still cares. If not, then... that's a sign of something. I also think that if you want kids and a family in the future you should try to find a guy that definitely wants the same thing and that is going to be attentive to your needs. I think he's already made up his mind about the relationship but I feel like he's using you as a security blanket. Meaning well, you're already there and I'm never alone so I can just fall back on you. I think you deserve better and you're more than that.

Comment

Working...
      X