Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
    He is often late.
    Augh! That is my biggest pet peeve! Fortunately, it's not usually a problem with Penn, unless he oversleeps. But some of my good friends are constantly late for everything, and it drives me up a wall. Especially when it starts affecting the rest of us who managed to be on time.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

interesting. i think my biggest annoyance is that he repeats himself a lot. its kinda cute though. he only does it when he tries to keep the conversation going.

Comment

What do you think about your SO's imperfections?
        They make her, her!

Is it easy for you to see past them?
        Yes. I honestly find a lot of them endearing

What imperfections does your SO have that sometimes tend to drive you up the wall?
        She has a habit of just leaving when she gets mad and saying fine, gosh, and whatever too much

Comment

I love this thread! I have my imperfections but he makes me feel like I have none. He also has his but I am able to see past them which is weird because I've never been able to do that with a boyfriend before. The one thing that bothers me is how he gets distracted very easily and can forget to text back in a short period of time. But it's chill

Comment

In my eyes my SO is perfect, but to me. I love his imperfections and I do get what you are asking

His imperfections make him who he is and they balance out so to me they are just who he is, it's what makes him perfect in my eyes. He laughs and says he isn't perfect and I say, "well to me you are" and he says, "that's all that matters."

Comment

What do you think about your SO's imperfections? Most of the time they are cute (for example when he has now clue where to go, because of his bad sense of direction haha), but they can also be very annoying (when he misses/loses his keys e.g.)

Is it easy for you to see past them? Usually yes. Depends on the situation, if I'm in a good mood and stuff

What imperfections does your SO have that sometimes tend to drive you up the wall? That he is always missing his keys and keeps locking himself out of the car and house....

Comment

Originally posted by paulawriteslove View Post
                I love this thread! I have my imperfections but he makes me feel like I have none.
                My SO makes me feel the same way

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I think that as cheesy as this sounds that he's unperfectly perfect. It's because we're opposites we have such an attraction to each other. I don't like how he isn't a planner for example, he's more in the spure of the moment type guy or play it as it goes and I like stability. So one can't really determine what an imperfection is because what I see as an imperfection may be "perfect" for another...Which makes the statement true nobody is perfect. IT COULD even go along the sames lines as beauty is in the ey of the beholder. Each eye is different.

Yes, because it makes me better, I think. Because I bring im down to earth at times and he shows me the meaning of fun and the beauty of being in the moment.

What imperfections does your SO have that sometimes tend to drive you up the wall?
                  I don't know if you would consider this a imperfection or a pet peeve, but I HATE when he texts me one word answers ... absolutely hate it because it feels as though he is uninterested in me.

Comment

Originally posted by Elissa View Post
                    She has a habit of just leaving when she gets mad and saying fine, gosh, and whatever too much
                    Me too. I'm horrible at that, drives him crazy when I say whatever, or if I just hang up on him(trying not too though and I'm getting better )

Comment

He hates Harry Potter but I guess I just have to live with it..

Comment

He has imperfections but I look past them for the most part.

One thing that I don't like is that he has to express it when he hates something and explain why. Like when he doesn't like something I'm watching tv and then I go FINE then change the channel!
                        He's also more into religion than I am. But he's slowly changing my mind about it.

But I have flaws too and he looks past them.

Comment

He is the first guy I have been with who's imperfections don't bug me in the slightest. He wouldn't be the same without them

Yeah, because I have a TON of imperfections, and if he is able to see past them I'm sure I can see past his. Sometimes it takes awhile, but they never get in the way of his overall perfect-ness.

Well, when he gets angry, he always says I'm 'annoying' and that really bothers me. He also won't talk to me when he's mad, he prefers to just stay silent and let it pass. It never takes more then an hour though, and then he's usually ready to talk again. Oh, and he always needs to be doing a bunch of things at once, like he always just starts cleaning when we're hanging out and stuff, and I don't know why it bothers me but it does. I've learned to just let him clean, because it makes him happy. :P Haha, I don't get it, but whatever floats his boat I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasons Babe 8808 View Post
                            By no means is a relationship PERFECT, nor is 1 person. I like to tell my SO that he is as close to perfect as one can get. And to me, he is. <3
                            But we all know that each and every one of us has our faults.
                            I tell Alan all the time "No, you're not perfect. But you're perfect for me. What fun would being perfect be, anyway?!"
                            One thing that always irritated me about people in general is their mouths. Specifically when they talk through the side of it if that makes any sense at all. Well, Alan does that. And it's actually one of my favorite things about him. It makes me smile every time I think about it.
                            Smokings another thing that used to bother me really bad. i HATED the smell. but after going out to breaks with Alan while he smoked, the smell became associated with him. I realized this after having not seen him for a work week plus the weekend (We only work 4 days a week), I realized that I missed that smell terribly.
                            There's lots of things like that. They used to really bother be, but when Alan does them, I find them adorable.
                            The only thing I can thing of that really bothers me, and even then it's not much, is that when we're on the phone he starts to mumble and I can't understand him.
                            I know that eventually we'll find things about each other that irritate the snot out of each other, but right now we're that phase where we just love everything and have yet to find anything that we disagree on.
                            "God I'm evil!" ~Me
                            "Yes you are. Now shut up and kiss me." ~AJ

Everyday apart is one day closer to being together again.

Comment

What do you think about your SO's imperfections? *see below*

Is it easy for you to see past them? *see below*

What imperfections does your SO have that sometimes tend to drive you up the wall? *see below*

No doubt this sounds stupid but whatever.. I dont really think she has any. Believe me, I've been sat thinking for a good 10 minutes.. What does she do that drives me crazy? Hmm, ok.. that is kinda annoying..? Ok.. That's a little bit annoying?
                              Er..

I seriously cant think of any *shrug*

Comment

My SO is way too stubborn at times, doesnt let me help him when he feels bad and all that jazz.
                                As well I pretty much dislike the fact that he's never jealous! >_> I have a horribly weak temper, I'm almost explodin when I hear another girls name out of his mouth lol Yet he is all calm and cool when I mention things with guys
                                But I've been tellin him after the first 1-2 months after talkin to him that the fact that he isnt perfect at all, makes him perfect for me

Comment

Working...
                                X