A first!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A first!!

Joe and I have been together off and on since Highschool (about 7ish years) and he just sent me flowers!!! Something I'd never expect from him!!!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aw, that's great! They're really beautiful!

Comment

Ooooh how exciting! They're gorgeous! There is something so special about receiving flowers.

Comment

Aww.

I'm not a big fan of flowers, but any gift is a good gift!

Comment

Yeiiii!!!

It must feel very nice, how exciting!
          Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

Flowers! I'm not a big fan of flowers myself but for me it's kind of like tradition you know? And the thought that goes behind it. Congratulations!

Comment

awww

Comment

What a wonderful gift! And it really is the thought that counts. That he went out of his way to do something special for you is wonderful!

Comment

That is super sweet!!

Comment

aww thats so sweet and exciting

Comment

I know someone in a LD relationship who got sent special soap twice on different occasions. I think that if you got that, you'd know flowers are more than just a nice thought! So happy for you Allie!!!

Comment

Very sweet!
                        Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Rane View Post
                          I know someone in a LD relationship who got sent special soap twice on different occasions. I think that if you got that, you'd know flowers are more than just a nice thought! So happy for you Allie!!!
                          What is special soap? l ike dove with a ribbon?! Just kidding that's cool.
                          It's so great cause my mom at 1st thought they were for her when she got home b/c they were on the kitchen table and she totally bragged to my grandma about them. I think he's finally winning some points!! Can't wait to see him for a action packed weekend in the Wisconsin Dells!!!

Comment

That's lovely! ...I think I've been given flowers once, but not by Matt. Haha. I know people don't like getting flowers, but hey, paper ones are nice! And real ones smell pretty. I bet yours are gorgeous!

Comment

Despite what is floating around, I worked at a flower shop over Valentine's day and I live in a small town. We have well over fifty orders for flowers on Valentine's day alone. The day before was very much the same. I think flowers are a lovely classic that never get old. Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                              X