A first!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A Silence in Winter View Post
    We have well over fifty orders for flowers on Valentine's day alone. The day before was very much the same. I think flowers are a lovely classic that never get old. Congratulations!
    My grandad picked up the flowers he ordered for my grandma on Valentine's and I was with them. She wasn't crazy excited like I would have been, but I think he does it every year and that that's just lovely!

Comment

Andy once told me he's not the flower-kinda-guy but I don't really mind since I'm not a huge fan of flowers anyway, lol! But if anyone sent them to me, I'd be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by AllieOOp View Post
        What is special soap? l ike dove with a ribbon?! Just kidding that's cool.
        It was just shaped soap. From a REALLY fail guy. It was anything but cool, I assure you. He's an asshat, and she deserves better! The story is much much longer. But thats what it boils down to.

Comment

...i once got told to go choose a bracelet for my christmas present. i was given a price limit, and when i refused to choose one without him there, he complained. then i needed at least six links removed. he didn't believe so. so i had to go and fork out $20 and it's still too damn big!!!

Comment

Working...
          X