Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if your SO said things like this to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If my SO said something like that to me, then I would absolutely be done. I worry about my weight enough already, I cant imagine what it would be like if I had a man who was constantly nagging about it as well. I dealt with that all my life having an older brother :/ luckily, my SO loves me for who I am and I'm very thankful for that. I personally think women are beautiful in all their different shapes and sizes, and I think that we should do well to remember this (:

Comment

I dropped 230 pounds of ugly fat over night.....by kicking his ass to the curb! easiest diet there is!

My SO said to me "Michelle, I know your weight fluctuates, I have seen you when you have said you are 'huge' and you were more beautiful than ever!" Funny thing is, he REALLY meant it!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
      And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauntedpoet View Post
        I dropped 230 pounds of ugly fat over night.....by kicking his ass to the curb! easiest diet there is!

My SO said to me "Michelle, I know your weight fluctuates, I have seen you when you have said you are 'huge' and you were more beautiful than ever!" Funny thing is, he REALLY meant it!
        Hehehe - I dropped 300 lbs the same way
        And what a sweetie!
        I have always struggled with my weight. I wore a size 12/14 in high school, so I was never really skinny but I had a nice curvy body that I was mostly happy with. With my ex, I gained a lot a weight - he was a great cook and I got relationship comfy. Over the summer, I started working out and I've dropped a couple of sizes and now I'm around a size 16, but I'm short so I am really self-concious about the way I look. If my SO started making comments, it would hurt my feelings but it would depend on what type of comments he was making. If they were abusive, then I absolutely would tell him to get out, but subtle comments about getting healthier probably would not bother me that much because I'm already in that mindset that I do want to be healthier. He's not that into working out so he doesn't push me about it at all. He says whatever makes me happy, makes him happy

Comment

I wouldn't want to be talked to like that. The person that loves me should never say something that would hurt my feelings or make me insecure. If they did say something like that I don't know what I would do =/

Comment

Working...
          X